[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /int/ support a European army?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
Does /int/ support a European army?
>>
If a defensive alliance is part of it then sure.
>>
Used for what?
>>
>>58963732
Wtf that flag where are you
>>
>>58963785
That's the EU flag and I have no idea how he does it.
>>
I only support DEUS VULT now
>>
>>58963785
>>58963815
He's a true citizen of Europe
>>
>>58963732
It's called NATO and you lazy fucks need to pick up the slack
>>
>>58963732
Where are you posting from? How does one achieve your flag?

>European army
Nah man it would be fighting itself because agreement in EU is impossible
>>
>>58963855
E V R O P A
>>
With German being the official military language?
Anyway no
>>
>>58963732
No, stop appropriating national countries and their peoples you neosoviet shill machine
>>
>>58963897
Why would we ? You love telling everyone how strong you are, we're letting you the opportunity to prove it
>>
>>58963929
He's Bulgarian
>>
ofc
>>
I think it will eventually happen, maybe it's a good thing idk
>>
>>58963897
But the general finnish population are still cucked by russians and will never want to join because "mastah russia will be very very mad if we disobeys him". EU needs a members only military alliance so that they wont get triggered by americans.
>>
>>58963732
Yes. I would aprove.
Its time to stop being the laughing stock of the world.
>>
>>58963783
Twisting the arm of anyone who doesn't go headfirst into Mutti's orders, anyone who doesn't like open borders, and anyone who wants to leave most likely.
>>
>>58963732
sure
>>
>>58963897
The only threat to the western world is angry citizens. We could beat every single military in the world without breaking sweat even if we cut down defense spending to 1.5% or even 1% of BNP
>>
>>58963732
who needs 1 army, when we can have 28?
>>
>>58963732
sure why not, also

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-europe.asp
>>
>>58963732
I would love it if the EU started pushing hard for a unified European military. It'd pull the UK, and every other sensible country, out of the EU in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>58963732
Sure, then we can get out of Europe and cut our military spending.
>>
>>58964296
oh but you could do that already now
>>
>>58963732
No fuck Europe and fuck you too faggot
>>
>>58963732
Mostly yeah

But it wont happen
>>
>>58964191
It is better to be on hand with ten men than absent with ten thousand.
>>
>>58964395
Merkel and the Christian Democrats whined when we said we'd expect them to man military bases once and that the Army would expect Germany to take more responsibility.

You fucks are almost as bad as the Kikes.
>>
>>58963897
This.
>>
I did, but now I don't because nowdays it would be a instrument to use by the EU against their citizens.
>>
>>58963732
No, here euros hate each other for whatever reason
>>
File: z3R0tvx.jpg (26 KB, 509x447) Image search: [Google]
z3R0tvx.jpg
26 KB, 509x447
>>58963732
>Does /int/ support a European army?
My country does... with my taxes.
>>
>>58963897
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Americana
>>
>>58963732
No. I would be totally useless knowing that we have NATO.
>>
>>58966142
>It would be totally useless knowing that we still have NATO
Sorry for my autism. Its uncontrolled
>>
>>58964559
>when we said we'd expect them to man military bases once and that the Army would expect Germany to take more responsibility.
you never asked us to build up our own military so you can leave. you asked us to do more military missions outside of germany, so you dont have to.
>>
>>58963732
A better question is does the EU even support any military actions?
>>
Yes, even if no westerners joined in, I'd be all over it.
The americans will stop paying the bills soon.
>>
>>58963732
Will America help us when the fourth reich attack us?
>>
>>58966456
but why would it do that in the first place? you dont have anything valuable anymore.
>>
>>58966456
I kinda thought you were the fourth reich.
>>
>>58966456
Yes. They're good-for-nothing slackers.

All hail the glorious Theocratic Russo-Americana Co-Empire.
>>
>>58966456

I'd really like to see them try.

We could save Europe form the EU. No one else is going too.
>>
File: moscow.jpg (416 KB, 1100x732) Image search: [Google]
moscow.jpg
416 KB, 1100x732
>>58966855
You can't even save most of your country from poverty.
>>
File: russian-reich.png (501 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
russian-reich.png
501 KB, 600x508
>>58966557
They're even adopting the visual style.
>>
>>58966855
>We could save Europe form the EU.
If there's anything worse than living under EU influence it is living in the Russian sphere of influence.
And the latter has the additional problem of not being free to leave since everyone knows Putin is going to liberate your country from the nazi fascists if you try.
>>
Gustavus Adolphus reformed his army where instead of mish-mashing different people from various nations he made sure each regiment was composed of soldiers from the same region.

Ever since this is how every army has been composed and changing that would be a terrible idea.
>>
I'm not a fan of the EU, but an European army is necessary if you want to make the EU work and make the EU a serious player in the world. So I do support it.
>>
>>58967105
>10/10 would firebomb
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.