[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The origin of Japan, according to Korea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 89.jpg (165 KB, 347x329) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
165 KB, 347x329
>The origin of Japan, according to Korea
>>
>>58940295
CHI
>>
Its a big poo
>>
I am Japanese rape slave and love Japanese cock
>>
>>58940295
The picture shows your inferiority complex to Japan.
>>
POO ON THE SEA
>>
Is that a cat?
>>
>>58940346
4 u
>>
>>58941952
might korean tiger
>>
>>58940295
Why is this cat clinging to China?
>>
>>58940776
This. Koreans know they're inferior to Japs, that's why they're so intensely buttblasted over Japan when they know they're mostly the same ethnicity.
>>
Why is that paw coming out of the cats belly?
>>
File: halal.jpg (3 KB, 102x91) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
3 KB, 102x91
>>58942939
korean tiger is little retarted, i guess the fukushima fucked him up.
>>
>>58940295
Why is your poop fragmented? It's your fault we have to build a lot of bridges across the sea. Are you getting enough dietary fiber? I think you need more Kimuchi.
>>
>>58940295
Hello, Kim.
Are you enjoying real life?
>>
>>58940370
turn off proxy Yamato Matsumoto
>>
>>58941952
Looks like a tiger anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.