[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this intimidates whites more than BLACKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
>this intimidates whites more than BLACKED
>>
File: 594953.jpg (322 KB, 1024x802) Image search: [Google]
594953.jpg
322 KB, 1024x802
>>
Why is getting BLACKED a bad thing? In the civilized world, we don't abuse our women by denying them BBC.
>>
>>58938101
Not really, considering the insane amount of white guys with asian girls, it's only natural that some white women would crave the SAC eventually.
>>
File: 23_u4uW-WWo.jpg (76 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
23_u4uW-WWo.jpg
76 KB, 483x604
>>58938101
dis kebab have russian hot gril
you – not
>>
>>58938101
>that look of utter adoration

I didn't come on /int/ to feel.....
>>
File: A Big Barbosa For You.jpg (260 KB, 584x834) Image search: [Google]
A Big Barbosa For You.jpg
260 KB, 584x834
>this intimidated kuffar more than ISIS
>>
>>58938176
he's good looking
>>
File: 56699262.jpg (88 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
56699262.jpg
88 KB, 400x400
>>
it really doesn't. i don't think you understand the feelings white men have towards their women being with black men. it's not petty jealousy, it's their inherent feelings of responsibility to society. women aren't capable of making informed decisions in matters of mating. they're driven by the biological need to reproduce, no matter what. given free rein, they will mate with niggers. this is a problem, as niggers are harmful to society. nothing good could ever come of a nigger mating with a white woman. that is why it is so troubling for white men to see such an interracial couple.

asians, on the other hand, are proven to be beneficial to society. they are intelligent, hard-working, law-abiding citizens, i.e., everything the nigger isn't. i have no qualms with race mixing when the statistics show that the offspring will be successful and productive members of society.
>>
>>58938486
This.I have no problem white dating asian
>>
File: President_Barack_Obama[1].jpg (1 MB, 2687x3356) Image search: [Google]
President_Barack_Obama[1].jpg
1 MB, 2687x3356
>>58938486
>nothing good could ever come of a nigger mating with a white woman
>>
File: tumblr_nz31t25xJK1tfb7gdo1_1280.jpg (670 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz31t25xJK1tfb7gdo1_1280.jpg
670 KB, 1000x1500
I want sum egg foo yung
>>
>A white woman with a yellow man
It litteraly never happens. Yellow men are betas.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.