[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nationalities you've never met before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: poland.jpg (54 KB, 738x480) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
54 KB, 738x480
>Finns
>Swedes
>Lithuanians
>Estonians
>Latvians
>Slovenians
>french from France (I know plenty of Quebeckers).
>Mongolians
>Kiwis
>Aussies
>>
>>58933995
hi
>>
>>58933995
Have you met a Beninese ?
>>
>>58934030
I'm talking about irl cumt.
>>
I've only met a japanese woman and a taiwanese guy
>>
>>58934033
>Benis?
No
>>
>>58934044
I know
I wanna go to Canada desu
>>
Only Canadians pretty much
>>
>>58933995
>french from france

There aren't any other kind of french
>>
File: 4402191-6933390878-33117.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4402191-6933390878-33117.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>58934099
baka so you've met all the kokujinn people?
>>
>>58934114
>Quebec, France, Belgium
Same shit
>>
>>58934127
Since I am originally from Europe yes

I do not think I have ever met a Italian as well
>>
>>58934147
Sorry to crush your dreams, but French people view Quebecois in the same way we view our terroni.
>>
>>58934147
>quebecer, french, belgian

nationality =/= spoken language
>>
>>58934149
Oh so you're a weeb? Or are you using a proxy?
>>
What is this a trace of?
>>
>>58934168
No

No
>>
>>58934056
Let me guess, you murdered them and drove away in their car.
>>
I think the only countries I HAVE met people from are:
>Canada
>Mexico
>China
>India
>Brazil
>Turkey
>Some Arab-looking people from the Middle East but I don't know what country exactly
>>
>>58934233
Nah, taiwanese guy was pretty chill and he was only able to speak english. Being the only available translator i helped him communicate better with people, and we talked about his country and world war II.

When i met the japanese woman my years as a weeb paid off, and i was able to hold a conversation with her in japanese, which made her very excited because she never expected someone in this shithole would give a damn about her country.
>>
Most of them, I've met people from:
US
Canada
Cuba
Colombia
Argentina
Spain
China
Russia
Germany
Guatemala
EL Salvador

and I think that's it
>>
Mexico
Philippines
El Salvador
Nepal
That's it. Everyone else were just normal Americans. Almost nothing special about them
>>
>>58933995
American
Quebecois
French
Swede
Japanese
Portuguese
Spaniard
Argentinian
Uruguayan
Pole
German
Australian
Italian
English
Scot
Russian
Ukrainian
Pakistani
Egyptian
Lybian
Nigerian
Bissau-Guinean[
Cape Verdean
Angolan
Venezuelan
Colombian
Namibian
Syrian
Lebanese
Turk
Dutch
Chinese
Korean
Indian (~american~, but Indian nonetheless)
Iraqi

I'm counting only those I've met here in Brazil. I problably forgot someone.
>>
That picture is so sad. Not even offensive.
>>
>>58934464
Nice to meet you
Depending on where you draw the line, you have just met either a Polak or an American
>>
Nationalities that I've never met that I want to meet:
>North Korean
>Mongolian
>Finnish
>Peruvian, Chilean, or Colombian
>Bhutanese
>Lithuanian

>>58934033
I know a guy from Togo. The only other Africans I've met were from South Africa.
>>
>>58934289
Where do you live in America that you've met so few nationalities? Or are you just not counting American citizens?
>>
>mfw because of university I was able to meet people from all around the world
>mfw smoked weed with a dutch, a spanish, and a french while looking at a c++ project
>>
>>58934566
I'm from a random unimportant town in Ohio that most foreigners would never have any reason to visit
>>
>>58934618
Sounds comfy
>>
>>58934544
>>58934544
Nice to meet you bro :D
>>
>>58934544
>>58934566
>muh heritage

anons please
>>
I don't think I've ever met a Bosnian or Montenegrin, despite being a Slav myself.
>>58934632
Haven't met a Latvian in real life. I've eaten Latvian bread though.
>>
>>58934695
It's not muh heritage, I actually speak Polish as a first language. Since everyone has a different opinion on what I am, I said "depending where you draw the line" as to not trigger anyone. I guess I did anyway.
>>
I've never met a Finn in real life, though I've met an Estonian who was looking for a place to buy beer in Norway.
>>
>>58934702
Rye bread is a staple food in Latvia, in fact I am eating it now. Did you eat just some rye bread or rye bread made in Latvia?
>>
>>58933995
You can tell by the position of his cock relative to her buttcheeks that his dick is probably in her ass
>>
So many mongolian mentions???

ethnic mongol here. look like the most regular east asian kid ever. raised in heilongjiang province, china, so can't speak mongolian but can read cyrilic.

chinese is my first language, english is second.

ethnically, i really want to meet a :

>south slav/ex-yugo slav, from the region
>tajik
>uyghur
>misc central asian, met a kazakh before tho
>kashmiri

nationality wise i never met any south slav nationals either, or lithuanian, never met any swedish/scandinavian passport holder
>>
>>58934822
Bread in America isn't really a staple food the same way as in Europe, it's just seen as an edible napkin to hold your other food. So Slavic immigrants here resort to buying bread that was frozen and shipped from Lithuania or Latvia. There are also Eastern European breads that are baked here in the same style as bread from Europe, for example, Borodinsky.
>>
>>58934822
I think that this is the one I bought
http://www.marinamarket.com/parboiled-bread-sweet-sour-rye-bread-910g.html
>>
>>58935005
>>58935046
Definitely not the best, but it looks good nonetheless. I personally prefer it because it is more healthier than white bread.
>>
>>58933995
>EU dick
>not black

>american dick
>not small and barerly visible under fat

ONE JOB
>>
>>58933995

Well, let's just do major countries and people I have not met in real life.

Europe
>Portuguese
>Swiss
>Austrians
>Swedes
>Finns
>Most of the Balkans
>Lithuanians

As for Latin America and Asia, I probably haven't met some of the Banana Republics or any Laotians. I've met some people from Africa in university, mostly Arabs, Senegalese, South Africans, Ethiopians, and Somalis. I can't recall any others.
>>
>counting the countries you haven't met
>not the countries you have

That's how you know you live in a multicuntural shithole.

I've only met a Frenchman, a Scot, an Englishman and a Czech here.
I've met Americans, Italians and Danes but that was when I was in those countries.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.