[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America the lesser of the evils to rule the world? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: us planes ww2.jpg (108 KB, 1280x1023) Image search: [Google]
us planes ww2.jpg
108 KB, 1280x1023
Is America the lesser of the evils to rule the world?

Would we be better of with China or Russia having military domination?
>>
>>58933198
>Implying America is an "evil"
>>
File: Iamevil.png (240 KB, 455x578) Image search: [Google]
Iamevil.png
240 KB, 455x578
>>58933316
>>
>>58933198
why are Dauntlesses so fucking sexy?
>>
>Russia hosts a large concert in the middle of Palmyra, less than a month after ISIS was driven out
>America loses a Navy SEAL to goatfuckers in the same week
they certainly would be a gorillion times more effective
>>
>>58933395
Please, the US could absolutely demolish ISIS just as well, if not better, than Russia could if the motivation was there
>>
>>58933395

That's the result of executive policy. We're being sneaky about conflict in the middle east rather than just fucking shit up like we should.
>>
>>58933316
It is for a good part of the world.
>>
In a lot of ways I'd rather have Russia's traditionalism than America's progressivism.
>>
test
>>
meh we can't really know for sure, US military is filled with spooks making proxy wars and secret operations violating uncountable numbers of international laws. Tinfoil dummies exaggerate things and way dummer people think that the US government doesn't make such things.
I think if RUS had the military power to play world police they wouldn't give a fuck anyways. They would be more open about their military operations and just kill whoever is in it's way.
I wouldn't say the same for China tho.
>>
Russia and China only look attractive because they take the opposite stance to what the US does. US talks about globalism? Russia talks about national identity. US talks about getting rid of an opposition regime (Libya, Iraq, Syria)? Russia defends them.

If anyone else was in the position of power it would be the exact same. Political opposition only looks good as long as it keeps being opposition, because once it gets the power it becomes whatever it was against.

At the end of the day nations only have allegiance to their own people. I won't expect my foreign overlords to give a flying shit about my country or people, no matter who they are.

Anyways i sympathize with Russia, because their objective right now seems to be bringing back a multipolar world, which would be better for all of us.
>>
>>58933198
The relative strength of these three powers at any one time is no longer of paramount concern. The world has already passed a tipping point where environmental disasters are going to be driving political/economic changes. From the Syrian Civil War, to droughts in India, the Sudan, and Somalia, to the contamination of water supplies in coastal areas by salinization from rising sea levels, climate change is the root cause for a growing number of conflicts
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>58933615
It's not "ours"
>>
>>58933198
Yes, people who don't realise this are naive dimwits.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.