[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Poo in the Loos, diaspora or otherwise, have any insight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1462368830793.jpg (207 KB, 627x749) Image search: [Google]
1462368830793.jpg
207 KB, 627x749
Any Poo in the Loos, diaspora or otherwise, have any insight into dating your women?

There's a qt Indian girl at work that I want to ask out, but I want to know what I'm getting into first.
>>
>>58931641
>thinks race has something to do with personality
Yeah nah you arenĀ“t gonna succeed bro until you pull your head out of your ass :D:D
>>
Don't bother bruh, her parents already have a sweet-ass arranged marriage in the works for her.
>>
>>58931681
not him but its kind of a valid question, indians are pretty insular and unamericanized here in most circumstances
>>
just b urself mane
>>
does she smell?
>>
idk it really varies m8 u just gotta b urself

t. 2nd gen indian-american
>>
Sorry, I can't help you, I haven't dated anyone
>>
>>58931946
Don't you guys have arranged marriages?
>>
>>58931641
ask her if she wants to poo in your toilet.
she will be impressed by your civilized lifestyle and your impressive wealth.
>>
>>58931720
this desu.
she hangs around with other Indian girls all the time, and come to think of it, I've never heard her actually speak English.
>>
>>58932148
>I've never heard her actually speak English
your job must be pretty shitty then
>>
>>58932164
nah, pay is good and the work is piss easy.
i think she's a manager or something of a group of poo in the loo underlings in the IT department.
>>
>>58932062

Eh, it's kind of a dying tradition. Granted, it's incredibly common in villages and ultra-religious Hindus, but as India's getting more westernized and enlightened, love marriages are getting more common, especially in the cities.
>>
>>58931946
lmao
>>
Post pic
>>
Some indian girls are pretty but a lot are retarded and can't even speak english I don't mind indians here in aus though other then the complete retards and ones that smell.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.