[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple seeds are poisonous, right? If so, I'm going to consume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: food.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Apple seeds are poisonous, right? If so, I'm going to consume 1,000 of them.
>>
I don't think it works that way man
>>
>>58925035
Have fun anon
>>
There's more cyanide in cherry seeds, btw.
>>
>>58925035
The seeds are not poisonous but they do contain cyanide. Not enough to kill you, however. You're going to have to try a lot harder.
>>
apricot seeds are
~30 and you are out
>>
>>58925035
>I listened to foodbabe
Eat a yoga mat with with a subway sandwich too.
>>
>>58925035
Just eat aspirin, takes alot less.
Makes it a painful death.
>>
If you want to take a bunch of seeds to try and poison yourself, at least take morning glory seeds. At least then you'll have a chance to trip balls.
>>
>>58925035

stop eating everything
>>
>>58925614
This. I forgot the exact number, but OP would have to eat something like 50 tonnes of apple seed to have even a minor effect
>>
File: 1462069692430.jpg (82 KB, 339x500) Image search: [Google]
1462069692430.jpg
82 KB, 339x500
>>58925035
If you want to kill yourself just eat a few of these.
>>
>>58925035
Well, it would be extremely painful
>>
>>58930488
A stench lifted from the microwave - it was like nothing I've smelled before. It was the kind of odor that had me preparing to lift the wallet off the four-week-old corpse I was about to find. But this stench! This stench was no corpse! This stench was breakfast!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.