[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does people in your cunt throw the used toilet paper in a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Does people in your cunt throw the used toilet paper in a fucking bin instead throwing in the toilet?

If you do... Why is this allowed?
>>
>>58923559
No we don't use toilets
>>
>>58923559

Brazilians will defend this...
>>
>>58923559
btw that's disgusting, the trash bin doesn't have a plastic garbage bag
all the shit will smear over the bin
>>
>>58923659
it should, anyway that's why they pay people to clean it
would it be better to unclog a toilet full of shit because you threw paper in it ?
>>
>>58923559
A lot of older people say that toilet paper tends to clog the toilet. Nobody really does it though
>>
>>58923863

>Clog the toilet with paper

That's a fucking meme bro...

It's impossible to clog the toilet with paper, unless you use 10 mts of paper to clean your ass... How in our house we never clog the toilet with paper?

The bathroom bin full of shit is indian tier 2bh
>>
File: bidet.jpg (17 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
bidet.jpg
17 KB, 360x360
>toilet paper
I want savages to leave
>>
>>58924047
A fucking bidet. Who the fuck in the civilized world actually uses that thing?
>>
>>58924948

We use it, but after cleaning my ass with paper.

Who use a bidet to remove poo instead the paper?! That's a decent question.
>>
>>58924035
>"It's impossible to clog the toilet with paper bro"
>paper strong enough to sweep the shit, dry the hands, etc
>paper is thin enough to dissolve in water and not clog the pipes
science, how does it work
>>
>>58924035
I can't flush the paper anyways because my hard rock constipated turds alone are enough to clog the toilet.
>>
>>58925904

Drink more water lel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.