[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Southern Ontario used to be pretty chill, but we're getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 192280_1280x720[1].jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
192280_1280x720[1].jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Southern Ontario used to be pretty chill, but we're getting seriously Methed up. What the fuck is happening?
>>
Oxycontin got taken off the market
>>
>>58920083
Foreigners.
>>
File: image.png (81 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 204x200
>white people
>>
>>58920560

It's almost all white people doing this shit.

>>58920464

Tell me more. It seems to have just exploded a few years ago.

My town used to have almost no murders, and now we're getting a steady stream of gang related executions every few months.

Everyone seems to be in denial about how bad things are getting.
>>
That is one nasty infection
>>
The 51st state is finally assimilating
>>
>>58920660
Ass fell out of the economy, and so broken people turn to drugs and alcohol. It's pretty much the same song and dance that has played out for ages.

Meth is cheap as fuck, easy to get, and since Oxy is no longer available there were a bunch of junkies that needed a replacement and meth fits the bill. There's money to be made on the back of users, but users need money, so more crime and more gang violence. It's not that crazy, but it's certainly unfortunate and depressing
>>
White people
>>
File: 1452892040108.jpg (130 KB, 554x600) Image search: [Google]
1452892040108.jpg
130 KB, 554x600
>>58920083
idk
>>
>>58920083
Southern Ontario is a shithole. There are literally no jobs down here until you reach Guelph and Waterloo.

t. Windsor
>>
>>58924698

Man, and I was thinking Kitchener-Waterloo + Guelph were shit holes.

You're telling me it's WORSE down south?
>>
>>58924762
At least you fucks up there have jobs. Unemployment here is usually 10% or more.

It's the god damn rust belt FFS.
>>
>>58924878

At least you're not Detroit.
>>
>>58924912
Yeah.

I'm actually thinking of buying a house in Waterloo because of it not being unaffordable, like Vancouver/Toronto, and because of it's emerging tech industry. Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>58924994

If the price is right. It wouldn't shock me if the high Toronto prices causes everyone's prices to shoot up. You might make a profit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.