[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Brits never ruled the waves, but the French did?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: frenchempire.png (69 KB, 800x370) Image search: [Google]
frenchempire.png
69 KB, 800x370
What if Brits never ruled the waves, but the French did?
>>
>>58919136
by owning the Sahara....
>>
We'd all be speaking a proper language instead of English.
>>
French were shit at colonizing. So were the Brits, but the Brits were less shit.
The only good colonizers were the Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese, and the Portuguese were the best.
>>
Better world
>>
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, I'd roll your mum over and fug her in the butt
>>
>>58919316

>the Dutch
>that flag

pathetic
>>
>>58919362
It's true, though.
>>
>>58919403
It's definitely not true.
>>
>>58919316
A little advice, you may think you are totally anonymous online, but there's always someone who can find you, and it could effect you in real life. In no way is that a threat or anything but, not thinking before posting stuff online can hurt you in real life. I've been online since I dialed into it using churrasco smoke signals. I've watched it grow and flex and change. I've seen bad things happen to good people because they thought they where safe. So I guess what I'm saying is, don't believe just because you think you have anonymity online that there can be no repercussions in real life.

Because there can.
>>
>>58919437
no u
>>
>>58919475
No, definitely u
>>
>>58919316

Ehh, dude, you lost New York f.e. to those 'shitty' Brits.
>>
>>58919462
delet this?
>>
>>58919136
Worse globally.
>>
>>58919462

Spywares you mean ?
Spooky m8
>>
>>58919316
>French were shit at colonizing. So were the Brits, but the Brits were less shit.

Nonsense. Great Britain was the greatest colonizer of them all. Just look at the successful, lucrative British colonies like New York, Capetown and the Gold Coast!
>>
>>58919462
new pasta? It's delicious.
>>
>>58919653
And other masterpieces like Khartoum, Baghdad and Melbourne.
>>
>>58919462
This is it, I'm creating a pasta folder right now.
Thanks Brasil.
>>
>>58919316
B8?
>>
The United states would be a lot different. 18th century French values everywhere.
>>
We would all be in an even worse position than we are now.
>>
>>58919136
Then we'd be speaking French
>>
>>58921222
You already are
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.