[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to live in a non-meme country? Is it painful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Meme Countries.png (45 KB, 1338x626) Image search: [Google]
Meme Countries.png
45 KB, 1338x626
What's it like to live in a non-meme country? Is it painful?
>>
>Bolivia
>Peru
>Chile
>Venezuela
>Not meme countries
Most of Latin America is meme countries desu
>>
>>58918702
You left out alot of North Canada and the Alaskan islands burger friend.
>>
>>58920069
Ummmm, that is Greenland not Canada my good sir.
>>
File: download.jpg (16 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16 KB, 246x205
>>58920124
Sven, have you looked at a map?
>>
>>58920277
That is not how the world looks where I'm from
>>
>>58920324
Must be hard to see the world from Africa.
>>
>>58920650
>Canadian
I hate to admit it, but fucking savage lmao
>>
>>58920792
Ayyy, gib hans island
>>
>>58920650
In the universe where I come from blacks rule most of the world. Civilization has merely been alive for 500 years.

Canada does not exist but Greenland does. Greenland is inhabited by a alien speices called the white devil. The white devil seeks to destory everything he touches. Luckily we set up camps in Greenland and some islands, we call it Greenland.

Our universe is much greater than this one. I have come to make you guys pay for what you have done to blacks in this universe. You white devil.
>>
>>58920900
>white devil
>danskjävla
Sums it up pretty well
>>
>>58920900
Sweden isn't a universe Sven.
>>
>>58918702
for you
>>
Feels pretty good 2bh
>>
>>58920998
>>58921020
You guys better watch out. I got hidden powers.
>>
>>58921084
A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>58921094
To rape and get away with it?
>>
>>58921105
The fucking leaf points out a fucking tree
>>
File: assburger ponting finger.jpg (16 KB, 439x293) Image search: [Google]
assburger ponting finger.jpg
16 KB, 439x293
Finland is a non-meme country
>>
>>58921164

>A
>FUCKING
>BIRD

watch your place.
>>
>brazil
>meme
why ?
>>
>>58921158
No, rape is barbaric and something white devils do. White devils trick black people into doing it in this univese, curse you.

We call it black communication in my universe.

We focus our mind and we can infiltrate other peoples minds. We can also erect things (buildings, weapons etc) out thin air by merely thinking about it.
That is something the white devil don't have. The white devil is a iq 80 monkey, only capable of violence.

We blacks are civilized but in this universe you guys have tricked the blacks with your devilish ways. I pity the blacks here, I try to help them but they won't listen. They got hidden powers they don't know, they could rule this world in some mere seconds if every black just knew.
>>
>>58918702
I'd posit that Kazakhstan is a meme country, and has been a normie meme for some 15 years thanks to a pommie Jew.
>>
>>58918702
What makes one a meme country? Is that a bad thing?
>>
>>58921349
>South Brazil white and Germanic
>>
>>58921372
Oy vey, your people seem like they could use some usury....
>>
>>58921526
but that is not a meme
>>
>>58921581
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>58921452
I think it is countries that have memes on /int/. It's not a bad thing by itself, but sometimes the memes can cause shitposting whenever you say something, and that's not good. But that would be the nature of the specific meme, and not something that's true for all memes. And in some cases, it can be a good and helpful thing for the people of the country, like Finland, they are able to escape anything by posting a meme.
>>
File: OREWA NO SHIGGERU.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
OREWA NO SHIGGERU.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
>>58918702
>norway
>not a meme country
>>
>>58922171
There have been attempts, but nothing has survived more than a week or gotten any real success. All the meme countries in this map have been going on for months and years.
>>
>>58922263
what about A FUCKING CHEESE SLICER
>>
>>58922398
Yeah, do people still use that? I was thinking that was one of the sigle week memes.
But maybe?

2bh I don't know what all the memes are so maybe more obscure ones are allowed too.

I guess cheese slicer may be a meme, yes.
>>
File: 1461118533047.jpg (86 KB, 335x383) Image search: [Google]
1461118533047.jpg
86 KB, 335x383
>>58918702
>meme country
we're a proud non-country desu
>>
>>58922598
please, I want to know how accurate this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebqdwQzmSHM
>>
>>58922658
Let's see if I can point out the wrong things ...

Potatoes are not that old
Rocks have never been an important food source
I don't know about plundering, it's probably overrated.

We didn't invent the oil, we discovered oil in Norway.

The viking plundering ended long before we discovered oil.
We still export some rocks, for example larvikite.

We are not born with skis on our feet, but it's a common expression that means we learn to ski early and do a lot of skiing.

I don't think "pulks" are considered skis, and not everyone are dragged in a pulk, only some.

Okay, too lazy to go through everything.
>"may 17th is our day of independence
this triggers me, no it's not. It's a celebration of our constitution.
Overall it's a relatively accurate description of our own perception of ourself.
>>
>>58918702
Can we all at least agree that Finland is the biggest meme ever?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.