[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather live in Scotland or Ireland? What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Would you rather live in Scotland or Ireland?

What the fuck is that thing at the bottom lol.
>>
Ireland. Scotland voted not to be a country, I don't think I could live with people like that.
>>
Ireland.

I live in Scotland.

Also a lot of Irish people come over here anyway when their economy goes down the shitter.
>>
Scotland. Ireland purposefully left the greatest country on Earth behind, I don't think I could live with people like that.
>>
>>58914240

Ireland abandoned it's own people and left them at the mercy of the brits though
>>
>>58914559
;_; not all of us abandoned the Northmen
>>
>>58914559
>inbred scots """"""irish"""""" rangers fan knackers
>Ireland's own people
just no
>>
I'll stay in Wales thanks you skirt wearing benders
>>
>>58918630
Why is your accent so underutilized on TV? You talk all wonky, not to mention that you're all brown manlets. Welshmen need more comedy exposure outside of that Hugh Grant movie with that Irish actor who's the stock Celtic alpha on both sides of the pond.
>>
>>58914125
Ireland, Scotland forfeited any respect when they voted no (Glasgow is 3rd world too)
>>
File: _56047201_ysgolllansteffan.jpg (551 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
_56047201_ysgolllansteffan.jpg
551 KB, 976x549
>>58918812
we're whiter than pretty much any other country in Europe
>>
Scotland but only because I've been there and have not been to Ireland
>>
>>58918893
>Glasgow is third world
certain parts are nice lad, although I suppose that applies to the third world too
>>
Ireland ofc. I don't want to be anybody's dog.
>>
>>58914125
Scotland
>>
>>58918589
You abandoned Catholics in the north
>>
>>58914125
Don't want to live in any of these places to be honest.
>>
>>58914125

I collect benefits in both, and live like a king in Romania.

Win win.
>>
>>58914125
Ireland because of the stronger Celtic memes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.