[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stepping over myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: PGD-Icon2.png (442 KB, 2076x2076) Image search: [Google]
PGD-Icon2.png
442 KB, 2076x2076
/adv/ didn't help me.

Hello, anons. I feel like I need your help.

I am 19, almost 20 male from Russia. Recently, I've realised, that I am living my life the wrong way.

For years I had inferiority complex and had suffered from mild depression and anxiety during puberty (yes, it was an official psychiatric's diagnosis), at one point I overcame it with changing my lifestyle and socializing, but I assume it came back in a more subtle way: for the last 2 years I suffer from chronic anxiety and procrastination.

Judging objectively, I realise that in fact, I am probably a handsome man. I have finished school with all grades being excellent, my first real kiss with a girl was initiated not by me, but by a girl. Despite all of that, my psychological shortcomings and complexes hold me back from perfecting myself and doing something productive with my life.

I procrastinate and lack motivation, I can't find harmony and develop a sensible life attitude. I started practising nofap, gym with exercise diary and attempting to forge a to-do list to keep my goals more realistic, but it won't solve my core problem, which is my life attitude.

How do I deal with anxiety, how do I cope with violence and stupidity of people, which makes me feel depressed? I want to change myself, to be productive, feel harmonic and spread it to other people. I want to step over my insecurities, to meet any danger or grievance with elusive smile and an uncrushable inner balance. My own self holds me from becoming, whom I want to be, from living my potential to its maximum.

Tell me about your personal experience, if you had any, which could help me solve my problem.

Thanks and have a good day!
>>
File: mEbxQok.jpg (117 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
mEbxQok.jpg
117 KB, 1023x986
you know what to do
>>
>>58904939
Everyone on here is depressed and hides behind layers of irony.
4chan attracts broken people
>>
>>58904992
I've noticed that more people on imageboards also tend to be smarter and prone to creativity.

So it's a double-edged sword, I assume.
>>
>>58904939
do what i do: write manifesto
it keeps me busy and its really fun imo
>>
>>58905092
Introverted people tend to be more intelligent and creative because they spend their free time thinking about stuff like that
>>
>>58905127
Wouldn't call myself introverted atm.
I was for a brief period in childhood, but right now I am something inbetween.

I am capable of easily communicating and initiating a discussion with strangers, in fact, I can somewhat read and predict the dialogue, select appropriate language and gestures to get any message across.

But at the same time I am a home dweller mostly. A home dweller, whom is capable of becoming an attractive speaker in minutes after getting aquainted, but I am not a sociopath and don't abuse that.
>>
>>58905105
Does it distract you from the everyday rush and induce calm and happiness?
>>
File: crippling depression.jpg (137 KB, 740x746) Image search: [Google]
crippling depression.jpg
137 KB, 740x746
>>58904992
>>
When I used to feel down I would take my bike and go take a long ride, often even for two hours.

Now I don't have a bike and have recurrent suicidal thoughts.
>>
File: macbookpark.jpg (289 KB, 859x1009) Image search: [Google]
macbookpark.jpg
289 KB, 859x1009
>>58905418
yeah i think so
i often take my macbook to park and write there, being outside and fresh air helps clear your mind and focus
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.