[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Youre asmelly cunt 2. How do people in your country see wearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: akjhb.jpg (97 KB, 800x896) Image search: [Google]
akjhb.jpg
97 KB, 800x896
1. Youre asmelly cunt

2. How do people in your country see wearing items of clothing that have the national flag of your country on them?

3. Do you have one?
>>
>>58901163
>flag

>nobody gives a shit

>flags are lame as fuck
>>
File: o0450060011360142737.jpg (98 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
o0450060011360142737.jpg
98 KB, 450x600
>>58901163
>1. I'm a penis
Japan

>2. How do people in your country see wearing items of clothing that have the national flag of your country on them?
It's considered totally lame.
You'd most likely be labeled as a poorly educated ultra nationalist, while clothes with American star spangled banners or a Union Jack themed design are widely sold across the islands and no one should wonder why you chose them.

>3. Do you have one?
No and will never buy one
>>
it's considered kind of faggy
>>
>>58901163
>How do people in your country see wearing items of clothing that have the national flag of your country on them?
People who wear clothes with swedish flags are usually not the brigthest individuals. Don't know about other flags. USA and UK are pretty common.

>Do you have one?
I have a sweater (and some key rings) with a taiwanese flag on it, because I lived there before
>>
>>58901163
Normal. Yes I do, but only one and it's a football jacket. It's not popular among men, but Brazilian women tend to wear various styles of clothing containing the Brazilian flag or the green/yellow color scheme.

Wearing clothing that have the national flag of other countries on the other hand will make people think you're autistic.
>>
it's considered a little blue collar, but completely acceptable
>>
It's very much frowned upon, but I don't mind personally. It's by far the most harmless German flag so who cares.
>>
File: Germany-Leather-Jacket.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Leather-Jacket.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>58901540
How much is it frowned upon? Consider pic related.
>>
you dont wear the flag
you dont wear the flag
you dont wear the flag

its not something to keep the sweat of your asscheecks/smelly armpits
>>
Outside of this autistic field that's int, nobody cares but w/e float your boat
>>
flag
never saw this happen fampai, I doubt there are any clothes like that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.