[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ISIS somehow helping the west ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: isis.png (406 KB, 601x341) Image search: [Google]
isis.png
406 KB, 601x341
>Is ISIS somehow helping the west ?

When you think about it, the west (especially european countries) has been struggling to identify islam radicals and stop them before they commit terrorist attacks.

Ever since ISIS was created, thousands of radicals have fled from the west to syria for the jihad

So, not only does it allow us to know who is a radical, but the Islamic states nicely drag all our potential terrorists away from our territory towards an actual warzone where we can bomb them freely without fear of hitting our population

this is just the perfect thing, we remove the cancer, and fight it far away, where ou population is safe

of course, we have terrorist attacks on our soil, and we have also the refugee crysis, so ISIS is still a pain in the ass, but it still kinda help the west fight terrorism ironically
>>
The only flaw is that when they come back from Syria they just keep living here on welfare until they get bored and decide to shoot up Paris.
>>
Yeah, at the cost of killing people like the fucking savages they are.

I expected a french flag saying this fucking bullshit and I was right.
>>
ACCORDING TO MEDIAS (lel)

They want us to hate muslims (I already hate them but yea, whatever) and they want """European""" muslims to join them

LESS MUSLIMS
SHOULD WE THANK ISIS !?
>>
>>58898270

You're going to stop them with flowers and chocolate ?
>>
>>58898206
they are actively trying to recruit young idiots who can easily by radicalized

sure, some go to syria and die but that doesn't mean that all the radicals just disappear over time
>>
>>58898241
This

Countries need to implement laws whereby if you are a known terrorist your citizenship rights are cancelled along with your passport.

Take a look at Malaysia and Indonesia, they do terrorist training there on the home soil, fuck off to Syria then come back and bomb local areas.

Take their rights to the home land away and let them get killed in Syria
>>
>>58898356

That would be "racist"
>>
>>58898329

I'm answering to your fucking retarded question, are you brain dead?

Those fuckers have bombed your country twice, have some pride.
>>
>>58898402

Those fuckers commited terrorist attacks way before ISIS, and they will keep doing them long after ISIS is gone

radicals don't need ISIS to kill you stupid fuck, you can be sure that we avoided potential terrorist attacks by killing ISIS soldiers in syria
>>
>>58898393
How? If I'm an Australian who goes to Syria to fight for isis and my government finds out, they could just revoke my citizenship and let me rot in a shithole.

I dont see how that has anything to do with race.
>>
>>58898756

I know, but that's what liberal would say
>>
>>58898792
For some reason after discussing this with you I am craving a croissant now

Ffs
>>
File: croissant.png (571 KB, 824x516) Image search: [Google]
croissant.png
571 KB, 824x516
>>58898909

Sorry about that m8 :/
>>
>>58899044
I can just imagine cutting a fresh one open right now, gently heating it and lathering it up in room temperature butter
>>
>>58898206
>Ever since ISIS was created, thousands of radicals have fled from the west to syria for the jihad
Yeah, and they come back in Europe for djihad.

The only way ISIS would "help" the western world, is if it was officially recognized and muslims would have the reliigious commandment to go live there, which would never happened because the point of islam is spreading like a cancer.
>>
>>58898206
So you're saying the potential terrorists becoming actual terrorists is a good thing
>>
>>58898206
>So, not only does it allow us to know who is a radical, but the Islamic states nicely drag all our potential terrorists away from our territory

That's not how it works. They create a lot of angry muslims (I mean, even more angry than they normaly are, muslims being naturally angry from the start), but only very few of them get the fuck out, and a lot stay here.

For almost 20 years (since 95), we didn't have muslim terrorism in France. Then in the span of 2/3 years we had Toulouse shootings, Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan, and few other minor occurences that didn't cause casualties like this guys driving his car over policemen, or the Thalys shooter. That doesn't look like an improvement to me.

According to various international structures like europol and other experts, there are at least 500 confirmed terrorists who have been channeled to France only by isis through the German rapefugees. Suicde bombers near the stade de France were some of those for example.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.