[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I am the next president of the US.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Hello, I am the next president of the US.
>>
Mornin' mr. President
>>
>implying Hillary won't play some shady tricks to win
>>
what county will trump bomb?
>>
>>58892348
china
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (136 KB, 600x722) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
136 KB, 600x722
>>58892274
I only want Trump to win so he can absolutely wreck the international community. I can already picture him bantering with the UN or the EU and exposing their hypocrisy as if taken straight out of a post on 4chin.
>>
hello how's it going
>>
File: -.jpg (289 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
289 KB, 1920x2560
WEW LADS
>>
>>58892403
why china?
>>
>>58892438
>pic
Same shit happened with Bush, but nothing happened.
>>
>>58892438
If you put this on your car you are an attention whore.
>>
>>58892322
yea that bitch would got the best supports including manipulation of voting machine from 1% she works for.

I wish Trump will win.
>>
>>58892438
why would someone feel the need to announce that
>>
>>58892438
>Texas
Why are Cruz missles such cuckolds?
>>
>>58892438
sorry about that man
>>
>>58892438
Poor Canada
>>
>>58892438

WE NEED THEM PROGRAMS.

We need them so american cuck people can sign in to live in Buntland, while the few last uncucked germans can flee this madness.
>>
If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.
The president may promise a lot but nobody will make sure that he would fulfill those promises
>>
>>58892438
Shoot them a the border. Or find out of an immigrant American lives near you and find out if he moved because trump won and beat the shit out of them. DO IT!
>>
>>58892274
So, what will you do at first?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.