[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you gotten yourself a Latina girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 4626.jpg (43 KB, 528x367) Image search: [Google]
4626.jpg
43 KB, 528x367
Why haven't you gotten yourself a Latina girlfriend?
>>
Coming from a spic family I know how much trouble they can be and I'm a maximum beta.
>>
File: brqt.jpg (178 KB, 1080x675) Image search: [Google]
brqt.jpg
178 KB, 1080x675
Getting a Brazilian one
>>
>triples in size by 30
>>
Because we only got Ayyrabs (the ugly ones, the goodlooking ones get bought by some rich UAE guy) and no hot latinas.

That said, Mexicans are the ugliest Latinas so you don't exactly have it good either.
>>
>>58891945
A brazilian girl won't call you papi
>>
>>58891945
There aren't any of them here
Feels bad man
>>
>real curves
SJW detected
>>
>>58892004
But she eats ass
>>
File: 12234823.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
12234823.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
i do
>>
Ppl have a bias towards their own genes, how does this keep evading you?
>>
>>58891945
They age like milk.
>>
>>58891971
>American
>Complain about other's weight
>>
>>58892173
It is true suffering to be surrounded by fatties everyday
>>
>>58892160

You could have fooled me with all the disgusting yellow fever on display here by white, Western Anons.
>>
>>58892263
prolly just self hating cucks
>>
>>58892204
If you aren't fat, I suppose is good for your self steem, right?
>>
File: huehuehuebrbrbr.jpg (21 KB, 236x348) Image search: [Google]
huehuehuebrbrbr.jpg
21 KB, 236x348
>>58891965
>tfw no favelada gf

Why even live?
>>
>>58892479
I feel you famm
>>
>>58892479
kill me now tbqhf
>>
Now I understand why /int/ is full of losers. You don't get to choose your significant other, they come to you.
>>
>>58892114
I think he just meant they're not plastic
>>
>>58892479

Not Brazilian, google say it's from some random Caribbean country.
>>
>>58891945
Haven't got any decent ones where I live, sadly.
>>
>>58891945
Russian waifu > Latina girlfriend

Debate me on that
Protip you cant
>>
>>58892611
Well the latina isn't necessarily a subhuman for one :^)
>>
>>58892611
They shit heir beds at age 45
>>
File: COPIrWoWsAARdYH.jpg (19 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
COPIrWoWsAARdYH.jpg
19 KB, 500x347
>>58892611
>>
>>58891945
1. They're incredibly loud and don't have an ounce of femininity in them.
2. Sluts till their bodies allow them at which point they'll become pious.
3. Get really fat really fucking quickly.
4. 50/50 divorce rate.
5. Conniving as all fuck and without shame at all whatsoever.
>>
>>58891945

Why Spanish America love being a race? "Hispanic", "Latina" whatever

Are Spanish speaking countries are really that homogeneous?
>>
>>58892802
Nope, but try to explain that to a gringo
>>
File: brqtt.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
brqtt.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
How can gringas even compete?
>>
>>58892162
like all women desu
>>
>>58891945
Why would anyone want to be called papi? Are americans really that incestuous?
>>
>>58892944
хaхaхaaхaхa
>>
>>58892724
1. No they're fucking not. Not all women are yales
2. Why so butthurt? Did someone cheat on you? They're not unlike any other woman in the world.
3. That's true, I think. But not all of them.
4. That's true for every female in the world except in muslim countries where they're force to be slave wives
5. It seems you're just projecting based on bad experiences.
Latinas are beautiful, and Puerto Ricans are no exception
>>
>>58892944
I always thought it was so fucking stupid. One day I was talking with my gf about how ridiculous those couples that say "papi" and "mami" sounded.. Then she jokingly called me papi and everything changed
>>
>>58891945
I do, it's fucking great
>>
>>58891945
>dating latin women instead of latin men

Enjoy your alimony.
>>
>>58893168
Jealous
>>
>>58893076
1. Only in higher income circles they're not. The vast majority are disgustingly crass and masculine.
2. "The current world is shit, so we'll just accept it and call it even."
3. If only we had some actual numbers, but alas I'm too lazy to even try and find them.
4. The more feministic society is, the more divorce rate sky rockets. It makes perfect sense, too. Women seek providers, which is why when you look at women earning more money than their partners, divorce rate reaches disgusting numbers. It has less to do with "Latinas" and more to do with female nature in all honesty. But yeah, Japan has a 36% divorce rate and is first world as fuck. I'd much rather have that than 50%.
5. Not really. Once again, this may be more of a female trait than a "latina" one. As a very general and broad example, take a look at the US election and how many women are voting for Hillary just because she's a woman. They collude to help one another to the detriment of everyone else while completely disregarding rational thought. But from what I've seen (yeah, I know, I know, anecdotal evidence), this trait is much more blatant among Puerto Ricans. I've seen this shit happen in a wide array of scenarios. Just last month, my neighbour who is a doctor and pretty much lives in a hospital to support his family got cheated on by his wife and the wife divorced him even though he forgave her (fucking cuck). The dude got thrown out in the streets, lost his kids, and is now only a shadow of his former self. How did the women in the community react? With glee and support for the woman. Fucking disgusting. They really couldn't give less of a fuck so long as they get what they want. Conniving sack of shits.
>>
They're turbo normie sluts and all the really pretty ones get pregnant at 16
t. LA
>>
>>58893564
>ake a look at the US election and how many women are voting for Hillary just because she's a woman. They collude to help one another to the detriment of everyone else while completely disregarding rational thought.

From my experience women hate each other and fight more than any man. It's constant rivary and disdain
>>
>>58892535
t.single betacuck
>>
>>58891945
have one. just the food makes it worth allready
>>
>>58893771
But at the end of the day, they'll always pick the side that favours them the most regardless of how absolutely retarded it may be.
>>
>Will call you papi

That's creepy.
>>
>>58892724
This only applies to Puerto Ricans, which are niggera not latinas.
>>
>>58892854
the cultural disparity in latin america is just as big as the one in spain
>>
>>58893890
>hey'll always pick the side that favours them the most

Yeah, but "them" individually, not "them" as collective of women.

Usually it means them agains other women desu
>>
>>58893945
True, true. But in the world of politics, that "them" becomes "women". It's like a retarded form of tribalism that erodes society instead of improving it.
>>
>>58894014
i'm not sure. I'd say women tend to be more left-wing oriented because of emotions
>>
>>58893896
Not really.
>>
>>58892611
Any girlfriend > Russian gold-digger slut, Mehmet
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.