[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that you are always welcome in America and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1449467889099.jpg (35 KB, 599x547) Image search: [Google]
1449467889099.jpg
35 KB, 599x547
Friendly reminder that you are always welcome in America and feel free to visit or move here anytime you wish. We actually like everyone secretly
>>
Don't listen to this guy we're full
>>
Do you accept people with unshaven buttholes?
>>
>>58891184
I dont know man US is a dangerous country. If I go to Europe worst thing is I get bullied by some racist people but in America god knows what kind of weapons I might be assaulted with
>>
>>58891195
of shit
>>
>>58891184
>USA confirms to love Cuba
>>
>>58891255
lol pussy
>>
>>58891195
of burgers
>>
>>58891184
But all kind of races there demands that your white country changes so it fit their world view. Why would I wanna live in such a cluster fuck?
>>
>>58891184
H-hi
>>
>>58891272
We always have, we liberated them from the yokes of Spain
It's just they got very tsundere towards us during the Cold War
>>
>>58891278
It's just the realities man . What If there is an American guy with no job following every brown guy that enters the country and waiting for the right moment to shoot the right in the head ? I bet there is at least 1 person that fits the exact description patrolling airports right this moment.
>>
>>58891322
Hello friend
>>
I'm honestly flattered when immigrants choose to come to America over other countries with more generous welfare states.
>>
>>58891408
It's because America have accepted for their faith they'll always be a multiculturel hellhole.
>>
>>58891184
I'm welcoming myself into your asshole buddy ;^)
>>
>>58891278
Pole knows what's up

Come come, have an AR
>>
>>58891184
You're so silly. We are a country built on racism and genocide.
(Nice bait though)
>>
>We actually like everyone secretly
Well congrats on being really fucking good at keeping a secret then.
>>
>>58892191
It's no secret we like Australia

Honestly though we don't like Brits but we do like everyone else

But seriously no Brits
>>
>>58891367
Just say you're Mexican-American and the small region your parents came from have a different accent. You'll be fine.
>>
Wouldn't go there even if they paid me. From the things I've seen people there seen to have very shitty attitudes. Some crazy cop might shoot me for having my hands in my pockets or something.
>>
File: suss.jpg (22 KB, 471x311) Image search: [Google]
suss.jpg
22 KB, 471x311
>>58892222
>It's no secret we like Australia
What trickery is this?
>>
>>58891257
kek
>>
>>58892970
We've always thought you were cool

Just stop hanging around those British boys, they're a bad influence
>>
>>58892996
To be totally honest with you, I like Americans more than I like the British.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.