[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your cunt >things in pic you do >do you classify your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: 1462417944695[1].jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462417944695[1].jpg
82 KB, 960x960
>your cunt
>things in pic you do
>do you classify your self as drug free?
>>
No
I drank alcohol last night and just smoked a cigarette
>>
>>58887290
>caffeine
>drug

Mormon missionary pls go
>>
>>58887290
>putting leaves in hot water
>drug
>>
Never smoked, drank alcohol, or had any drugs. I don't drink coffee or tea.
I do occasionally drink soda, but I also drink at least 1 bottle of water per day. I only take medicine when I'm feeling REALLY shitty, or if I can't sleep and I have something important in the morning. I also eat shitloads of candy.
>>
>>58887290
That's some flawed ass logic.
>>
>>58887290

I don't do none of that

but I smoke weed everyday
>>
>alcohol
rarely

>ritalin
no

>cigarettes
no

>sugary drinks
very rarely

>starbucks
fuck me, not made of money lad. not a fan of coffee anyway

>nytol
no

>chocolate
rarely

>tea
yes, but it's mostly green tea, not that milk-and-sugar degeneracy that my people tend to favour

i took MDMA once it was good

i wouldnt classify myself as "drug free" because i would be taking all kinds of drugs if i had easy enough access to them and it sounds stupid anyway
>>
>>58887362
>thinking its just leaves in american tea

Good goyim
>>
Once in a blue moon I'll have soda but that's it.
>>
Tea twice daily. The occasional Coke. Drug free desu senpais.
>>
Ritalin is not a drug. Its a medication.
>>
i dont do any of that or drugs except for overeating shitloads of sugary dumpster food. I cant fucking stop
>>
>>58887516

u mad ausfag
>>
>>58887290
Nah, I smoke weed occasionally.
>>
>>58887516
bruh
>>
I'm not giving a (you) to that cunt.
>>
>>58887516
ive only been drunk once, drank tea once, never drink soda anymore after becoming a /fit/fag, only drink black coffee when i get less than 3 hours of sleep, smoked like 3 packs over a month
>>
> ur mum
> don't do anything in your pic
> yes I do
>>
Flag
I have soft drink (not usually caffeinated) and chocolate (don't know if it's just talking about Mars or not)
Yes
>>
>>58887687
>I have soft drink (not usually caffeinated) and chocolate (don't know if it's just talking about Mars or not)
Meant to say occasionally on the end
>>
File: 1462418525231.jpg (207 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462418525231.jpg
207 KB, 960x960
>>58887290
I'm a regular use of the circled items. I took an opioid painkiller for a week after I had my wisdom teeth removed. I can see how people get addicted to that stuff. It feels good, but it saps the humanity out of you.

Also, caffeine is technically a drug, but the dosages you get out of the standard caffeinated beverages aren't enough to cause a serious chemical addiction. Nicotine will hold you as a slave, Caffeine will just spend the night with you.
>>
>>58887290
The only drug I'm addicted to is your mom hehhe he
>>
>>58887516
>mad that petrol wasnt included in the picture
>>
USA

Of the ones listed in the OP pic, I smoke and drink coffee often, drink alcohol sometimes, drink tea sometimes (though I fail to see how it's a drug), drink soda sometimes, and eat candy occasionally.
Other than that, I'll smoke weed if I'm in the mood and I have the opportunity, but all in all it's pretty rare that I smoke weed since it just makes me feel dizzy and sick. LSD I'll do every so often, I like it a lot but I don't do it often because it's pretty intense, also I'm not a NEET so I have more important things to do than trip dick.

Would I call myself a "stoner"? Definitely not. But I do it on occassion, so I wouldn't say I'm drug free.

To make this less of a blogpost, I'll mention how drugs are viewed in my cunt: marijuana is viewed negatively by many people but a most people are pretty laissez-faire about it, in fact they say roughly 80% of people have tried it once so most of the country really doesn't care. All the ones in the OP pic are viewed as normal, smoking is kinda stigmatized but people won't get too mad about it so long as you're not a dick about it. Drinking is viewed as normal as long as it's with adults and not too overboard, in which case you're just seen as low-class or obnoxious. Psychedelics like LSD are viewed by most as "serious drugs" or "hippy drugs", so if you do them people will assume you're a hardcore stoner. All psychedelics (barring a few shitty ones like amanita muscaria, which is only illegal in my state out of all 50) are very illegal and get you a shitload of time in prison. Unlike Switzerland for example, the US tends to focus much more on punishment for all major drug-related crimes rather than rehabilitation.
>>
>smoking
>tea
>plebsi max
>occasional social beer
>70 mg elvanse daily
nah lmao
>>
ecstasy

best thing you'll ever do
>>
>>58887290
No, but I used to be a heroin addict, clean 3 years now. I am a snus and caffeine addict, but I don't drink and to normies I "don't do drugs".
>>
File: 1449113133897.jpg (489 KB, 768x1164) Image search: [Google]
1449113133897.jpg
489 KB, 768x1164
>>58887290
I drink coffee (real coffee, not the utter shit starbucks serves) and sometimes tea but not very often, drink some wine or vodka from time to time and that's it
>>
>alcohol
yes 2-3 times a week

>ritalin
litterally what

>cigarettes
yes 15 a day

>sugary drinks
no

>starbucks
>drinking coffee

>nytol
what

>chocolate
no

>tea
two liters minimum per day, green, white, or oolong

am i degenerate
>>
I drink coffee, beer and soda (not.a fuckload though). I drink tea, don't smoke and don't take meds unless needed since me mum and dad and brother are doctors so they gave me the "don't take meds unless you're positively having a complete health collapse" mentality.
>>
File: vices.jpg (65 KB, 450x502) Image search: [Google]
vices.jpg
65 KB, 450x502
trying to not be an alcoholic atm
if I piss myself one more time I get kicked out of the house
>>
>>58887987
Damn, I used to be a fiend as well. Were you shooting? Which state? I hear some are terrible when it comes the prevalence of Heroin addiction
>>
>>58888274
you were heating a spoon and all ?
shit, was it hard to clean ?
>>
Is that picture actually implying that sugar is a drug?
>>
>>58888432
it is
>>
>>58887442
OMG, everything exactly same as this
>>
Swede on vacation in Japan

I eat a pack of chocopies once a week but other then that nothing
>>
except the MDMA part
>>
>>58888421
I've been clean for a few months now, it's getting easier every day. Yes, I had a spoon and a needle on me at all times. Would disappear to the bathroom pretty often because I had too much self-respect to hit myself in public.

Is Heroin an issue in France?
>>
I'm pretty straight edge. Only things on that list I indulge in are sweets and herbal teas. Nothing drug-like beyond those two.
>>
occasional beer and tea daily

I didn't know people considered tea to be a bad thing. it's literally just water with some dried leaves
>>
>>58887290
I use none of those but does creatine count as a drug? I use that shit everyday.
>>
>>58888537
i wouldn't know tbf, never met someone that did heroin, but i know that they put syringe dispensers in Paris, in the stations
how much does it last ?
>>
>>58887361
Try quitting.
>>
>>58888697
The effects after an injection? Maybe 3 hours. If you smoke it, it doesn't last quite as long.
>>
>>58887290
What is Nytol and Ritaline?
>>
Flag
Beer
Coffee
Alcohol
Coke (the drink)
Medicine (Currently Ibuprofen, Paracetamol and antibiotics)
Candy
Tea
Booze

No, as I smoke weed too

>>58889247
Nytol are sleepin pills
Ritaline is used for ADD patients, but can also used by studends to study better as you get a better focus.
>>
>>58888274
I fortunately did not use IV, only insufflation. I lived in Oregon at the time. How's the heroin in germany? My area of the US was fucking great.
>>
>coffee
>water

nothing else
>>
alcohol everyday, used to smoke weed but now i quit, cigarettes sometimes, coffee about 3 times a week, did tramadol once and it was way better than booze
>>
>>58887290
I drink coffee, tea, and sprite zero

I don't eat chocolate or candy but I do eat ketchup chips or nachos&salsa
>>
>>58887290
I smoke, drink alcohol, I used to drink loads of caffeine, use lithium and sometimes marijuana.
>>
File: vatten.jpg (79 KB, 1088x674) Image search: [Google]
vatten.jpg
79 KB, 1088x674
>>58887290
>"A drug is any substance other than food, that when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via a patch on the skin or dissolved under the tongue causes a physiological change in the body."
>>
File: IMG_20160331_211630.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_211630.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>58887290
I just love blazing a phat 1 from time to time
>>
>>58889843
je t'ai signalé au gouvernement, junkie
>>
>>58887290
I drink alcohol, eat chocolate and drink coke, but I also smoke some DUDE from time to time

fite me
>>
>>58887406
una
>>
File: popeye.jpg (29 KB, 614x343) Image search: [Google]
popeye.jpg
29 KB, 614x343
>>58889909
>fite me
aight m8 ur on
>>
File: 1436109812138.jpg (29 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1436109812138.jpg
29 KB, 500x492
I take adderall for adhd, went from highschool dropout to nearly being done with university due to it... It doesn't make me "high" though, I actually feel normal on it.
No cigarettes, no alcohol or recreational drugs(ever). I try to limit caffeine.
>>
>>58889843
J-Je suis un flic infiltré
>>
>>58889990
That was meant for (You) >>58889865
>>
>>58889909
How ewpensive is DUDE in your country ?
>>
File: 1448255251406.png (325 KB, 616x812) Image search: [Google]
1448255251406.png
325 KB, 616x812
>>58887290
>things you do
On a daily basis? Caffeine, L-theanine, lisdexamfetamine, modafinil/adrafinil, and/or piracetam.
>do you classify your self as drug free?
Of course.
>>
>>58890030
oh yeah, forgot I also take magnesium glycinate daily(I'm >>58889977)
most westerners are magnesium deficient
>>
>>58890064
Yeah, same. I'm exaggerating but I do take vyvanse. I went from unemployed nothing to straight-A engineering student. ADHD is a bitch.

>I also take magnesium glycinate daily
I take magnesium, glutamine, and choline as supplements for piracetam, once in a blue moon when I feel like using a racetam. Racetams are pretty underrated nootropics and not even controlled substances in most countries.
>>
>>58889722
Meh, it was decent. I don't live near one of the obvious drug spots in Germany (no Berlin/Frankfurt) so I probably overpaid a bit. I started banging pretty late, which I'm extremely glad about. Breaking the habit is hard enough, but if IV is something you've grown used to over multiple years, you're VERY fucked.

OR and the PNW get lots of dope right? I know it's huge in NJ, Mass and all of New England
>>
>>58890064
>I try to limit caffeine.
Try taking it with L-theanine. L-theanine counteracts a lot of the negative side effects of caffeine, like anxiety and jitteriness.
(But you should honestly watch your heart if you take caffeine or nicotine with amphetamines.)
>>
Weed on weekdays, vodka on weekends.
I smoke cigs when I'm drunk, sometimes when I'm sober as well.
Soda and chocolate when I'm high.
>>
>>58887290
Coffee daily
3 or 4 cigarettes a day atm. I've been a pack-a-day smoker, quit and picked the habit back up about three times now.
Haven't touched a drop of alcohol in months.
No to the rest.

I wouldn't say I'm drug free, but I also don't really count the shit in that pic as "proper" drugs.

2bh I don't do drugs regularly but I have an addictive personality and thoroughly enjoy them. Really, I'm fortunate that i've never quite had the money or the reliable enough connect to sustain a proper habit.
>>
Dropped caffeine like 4 months ago, improved my blood pressure and sleep schedule. I used to drink way too much of black tea.
>>
>>58887290
>alcohol
yes, up to two times a week

>smokes
occasionally, usually when I'm drunk

>tea
erry day

>coffee
nope

>medicine
occasional Ibuprofen for hangovers

>sugary drinks
couple times a week, usually when I'm at the uni

>chocolate bars
as above

>sleeping pils
nope
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.