[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Polish people treated irl? I'm shocked they are bullied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Flag-of-poland.gif (8 KB, 426x253) Image search: [Google]
Flag-of-poland.gif
8 KB, 426x253
How is Polish people treated irl?
I'm shocked they are bullied on /int/ while treated as god-tier gaijin in Japan
>>
i like em but i may be swung by the fact that every single person living in my building aside from me and my mother are polish, and they've all been generally cool
>>
polacks are asleep OP, now tell us the truth, why do you love Poland so much?
>>
ayy
>>
Besides tourists, who are great, we mostly get workers.
The workers stay here for 6 months and then they have to go back to Poland. All the workers are low-class, of course.
Poles are pretty great, though. They work hard, have less benefits per capita then the Dutch and are probably the best immigrants. Wish we got Poles instead of Ayyrabs.
>>
They mine coal and make sausage. Good people.
>>
>tfw i don't know foreigners because anyone wants to come to my shit country
>>
>>58887007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d0ql9R-Gcs

make no mistake, poland is based yellow guy
>>
>>58891176
i feel you desu
>>
foreigners insult me a lot or just look with snobbishness at me
>>
File: skurwesyn.jpg (20 KB, 695x161) Image search: [Google]
skurwesyn.jpg
20 KB, 695x161
Janusz, drop the proxy. You have been unmasked already.
>>
>>58887313
best speed there is whatsoever, "polacks sleep" he says... jokes on you my friend

ITT.

Citizens of countries that are overall superior to ours are polite fags so we don't get shit in real. All folks that are blunt, rude and honest enough to say such shit live in countries inferior or equal to ours (in terms of awesomeness, wealth, wellbeing and so on).
>>
File: 1459987804839.gif (626 KB, 326x250) Image search: [Google]
1459987804839.gif
626 KB, 326x250
>>58887007
>treated as god-tier gaijin in Japan
Stop tempting me, senpai
>>
>>58887007
The only bullied one is the we wuz wends shitposter desu.
>>
File: Poland Google Search.jpg (68 KB, 890x638) Image search: [Google]
Poland Google Search.jpg
68 KB, 890x638
and here is Google suggestions of Poland (ポーランド)
tourism, travel, currency,beautiful women, time lag, tableware, Japan friendly, English,
national flag, langualge
>>
>>58897775
and the long hair guy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.