[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soy blanco?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Soy blanco?
>>
CHI
>>
>>58875966
>Pigskin

Ewww
>>
>>58875966
> basic algebra
you've got to be 18 to post here kid
>>
>Spanish

No
>>
>>58875985
CA
>>
>>58875966
Don't know.

Post eye please.
>>
More like blanca
>>
>>58875966
eres menor de edad
>>
>>58875966
>a fucking 15 year old is obsessing about whiteness

latinos have mental deficiencies
>>
File: greece1.jpg (827 KB, 600x5400) Image search: [Google]
greece1.jpg
827 KB, 600x5400
>>58875966
si si soy greco blanco oh oh blancooo jajaja nuestra planeta es griego
>>
>>58875966
Nice under age textbook
>>
File: tmp_25520-images(17)-262677325.jpg (21 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25520-images(17)-262677325.jpg
21 KB, 554x554
>>58875966
Am I white??
>>
>>58875966
no, you soy not
>>
>>58876063
It's geometry. I am working up to calc because I ignored it in high school.
>>
>>58877133
it's tú eres.

I learned that just today!

I'm so proud of myself. At this rate I might speak Spanish fluently by the time I turn 50 years old.
>>
>>58876348
>girl
>internet
>>
>>58876123
>>58877213
>>58875966
CHI
>>
>>58876083
NO
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>58876084
Eye here.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (10 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
10 KB, 219x230
>>58877213
Spanish is one of the easiest language in the world and You just know to say that. When time have you studied Spanish?
>>
literalmente sudacas
>>58877331
>>58877346
>>58876083
>>58876035
>>
>>58877368
Are you using google translate?
>>
File: soja[1].png (176 KB, 393x345) Image search: [Google]
soja[1].png
176 KB, 393x345
>>58877213
I should have known that.

Plus soy is a plant, anyway
>>
>>58875966
Eres más negro que los cojones de Pelé, pedazo de comemierda.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ >>58877387
>>
>>58877471
No. Simplemente tengo el nivel en el culo pero igual me la pela.
>>
>>58877368
*Spanish is one of the easiest languages in the world, and you just know to say that? How long have you spent studying Spanish?

>>58877471
most likely
>>
>>58877604
No. I am not using google translater. I just suck in english.
>>
File: 1458605842720.jpg (319 KB, 801x3270) Image search: [Google]
1458605842720.jpg
319 KB, 801x3270
>>58877387
>>
>>58877727
I believe you, it happens to me when I use Spanish.
>>
File: 130749543018.jpg (9 KB, 218x230) Image search: [Google]
130749543018.jpg
9 KB, 218x230
>>58877368
I started two months ago in theory, but I didn't take it very seriously yet, because I'm really busy with my thesis. In fact I'm supposed to be writing it right now, but apparently talking to strangers over the internetz is much more interesting. After I hand in my work I'll really start to study Spanish.

Overall it feels pretty straightforward - knowing English helps a lot. I already know how you indo-europeans "think" so to speak, instinctively, in a way I did not when I first started learning English.
So when I learn something new in Spanish, it just...falls into place. It's very weird. With English it was an uphill battle. With Spanish it's much easier. I have the "pattern". I just now need some words and grammar, and it'll unfold beautifully.

>>58877511
>los cojones
I know that means balls! I feel so smart!
>>
>>58877896
Are you learning this potato language?
I thought that americans were not interesting in learning new languages for muh lingua franca
>>
>>58877973
>I know that means balls! I feel so smart!
Isn't cojones one of the most widely known words in Spanish?
>>
>>58878152
Nah. An average Hungarian would only recognize a Buenos Días and maybe señor/señora but that's it. We don't have a Spanish speaking population.
>>
>>58878444
Well, good luck with Spanish, but I'm sure you'll have a very good level in no time, considering you guys in the East speak such complex languages already.
>>
>>58878838
I know Spanish better than the acerage spaniard
>>
>>58878838
Thanks anon, but our language is not hard at all lol. I don't know where people get this meme from. Hungarian is almost as simple as English, it just looks frightaning at first.

Basically we just make big words but there's a logic to it. So instead of inside the house you say the houseinside - házban. We just put stuff after the word.

Plus there's no grammatical gender in Hungarian, and only 3 real tenses - past, present, future. It's very logical. You want to express plural? Almost the same as English, you throw a K after the word. Alma. Almák. see?

Here's some eurodance shit that we used to love :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyrvoF0HgX4
>>
>>58879388
Doesn't Hungarian have a declination? If so, that alone would make Spanish very easy to learn.
Eastern guys are know here to have almost perfect Spanish, I've had some classmates that I thought were Spanish because of how well they spoke the language telling me they were from Eastern Europe.
>>
>>58877997
Its more of a hobby for me
>>
>>58879497
>declination
What does that mean exactly? I'm not sure whether we have it.
>Eastern guys are know here to have almost perfect Spanish, I've had some classmates that I thought were Spanish because of how well they spoke the language telling me they were from Eastern Europe.
Well I sure hope so I'll be able to speak decent Spanish. One of the reasons I chose it because it's easy to pronounce and things are written as they're spoken. Well... minus your C and Z sounds before vowels. Like Policia. or Zorro. That makes me wanna shit in a fan. We have no dental frictives in Hungarian.

Here's more Eurodance this time in Spanish for funz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piMTNFqx6VE
>>
>>58880351
>What does that mean exactly? I'm not sure whether we have it.
It's the different terminations a word has depending on its function within the sentence. It's based around cases. IIRC German still has it. Latin/Greek have it.
>like it's written
Yeah, that's pretty nice, except for b/v and g/j, we've had some poets and novelist complaining that we should do away with the rules, and go by phonetics.
It wasn't up until I came to /int/ that I realized how much of a odd-ball languages with the Spanish C/Z sounds are. Check out the Gaditano accent -from Cádiz- people there don't have the S sound, they have a lisp hard-coded into their accents, it sounds retarded.
>>
>>58875966
As white as an Argentine.

Kek.
>>
File: jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg (75 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg
75 KB, 500x663
>>58880516
>It's the different terminations a word has depending on its function within the sentence. It's based around cases. IIRC German still has it. Latin/Greek have it.
Never heard of such a thing tbqh. We probably don't have it. Could you bring up an example?
>Yeah, that's pretty nice, except for b/v and g/j, we've had some poets and novelist complaining that we should do away with the rules, and go by phonetics.
>It wasn't up until I came to /int/ that I realized how much of a odd-ball languages with the Spanish C/Z sounds are. Check out the Gaditano accent -from Cádiz- people there don't have the S sound, they have a lisp hard-coded into their accents, it sounds retarded.
I prefer not to criticize any language, but usually I can't walk past dental fricitives without making snide remarks about them. In reality I'm extremely butthurt because I can't pronounce them properly even after years of practice.
>>
>>58881060
>Never heard of such a thing tbqh. We probably don't have it. Could you bring up an example?
I'm sorry, but I cannot remember anything from my Latin/Greek days, so I'll have to pick something easy:
>Hispania, -ae
That means, in simple terms, that"Hispania" would be used as the subject of the sentence, while "Hispaniae" is the genitive, meaning "of Spain".
>Hispaniae Hispania
>"Spain's Spain/ The Spain of Spain"
I cannot remember the rest of the cases, but whether a word is a vocative, a direct object, a circumstantial or whatever, the very termination changes, making words themselves a set of lists, since you have to know the same word several times for several placements within the sentence.
>I can't pronounce them properly even after years of practice
Every language has that sound that's just to difficult, and for Europeans, the C/Z seems to be the one. Funnily enough, that's not really the toughest sound, "ll" is the very hard one that most Spaniards don't actually pronounce.
>>
>>58881394>
>That means, in simple terms, that"Hispania" would be used as the subject of the sentence, while "Hispaniae" is the genitive, meaning "of Spain".
>I cannot remember the rest of the cases, but whether a word is a vocative, a direct object, a circumstantial or whatever, the very termination changes, making words themselves a set of lists, since you have to know the same word several times for several placements within the sentence.
Ah, I see! I get it now. But you don't have this in Spanish right? Just Latin/Greek.

>Every language has that sound that's just to difficult, and for Europeans, the C/Z seems to be the one.
That is so true. Overall imo Spanish has a very pleasant sound - like most Romance languages. Although I am keen to learn more about Spanish culture too. Studying your language will be the key to that.
>"ll" is the very hard one that most Spaniards don't actually pronounce.
Elaborate, I thought they pronounced that Y. Like You, just with two. YYou.
>>
>>58877798
kek
>>
>>58882022
No, we don't have a declination, hence why native speakers of such languages have an easier time.
The "ll" sound is similar to the "y" but not the same. People living slightly up north of Madrid pronounce it.
>>
File: kL0rq.gif (383 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
kL0rq.gif
383 KB, 250x141
>>58882338
>No, we don't have a declination, hence why native speakers of such languages have an easier time.
Oh thank god, you scared the shit out of me, no offense. It's just such an ayylien concept to me.

>The "ll" sound is similar to the "y" but not the same. People living slightly up north of Madrid pronounce it.
Appreciate the info. I'll probably have to research this later. When I'm not writing my thesis, lol. Pic related is how I feel after subsisting on nothing but coffee and piracetam for 2 days now with little sleep.

I'm going to finish that darned thing now. Hopefully. It was really nice talking to you mi amigo. Take care of yourself.
>>
>>58876348
what's that shit on her arm?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.