[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
His last two opponents just dropped out and ge is now running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 700x393
His last two opponents just dropped out and ge is now running full speed, unopposed at Hillary.

Now that he is going to win how fucked is your country?
>>
pretty fucked
>>
>>58875072
how fucked is your country?
>>
>Trump can win in a 60% white country
At best, Trump will become president, but can't reverse the demographic trends and he only hurts the GOP's image with non whites even more so we have a long period of almost unopposed democrat rule after Trump.
>>
>>58875158
Spotted the cuck.
>>
>>58875251
Fuck off, white boi
>>
>Now that he is going to win how fucked is your country?

He has come out in support of Keystone XL and all of his protectionist rhetoric is focused on China and Mexico, not Canada. The International Boundary would probably retain the status quo under a Trump presidency.
>>
>>58875251
Even if he becomes president he won't have any of his crazy ideas passed in the congress, they simply won't allow it.

These next 4 years will be more of the same. Probably some minor changes but nothing that will be remembered.
>>
>>58875251
>he only hurts the GOP's image with non whites
>believing the media
>>
>>58875227
Not fucked at all

We are unfucking ourselves
>>
>>58875363
What he can actually do doesn't matter that much. 99% of the media coverage is focused on the president, not Congress. Young people and non whites won't see Congressional Republicans trying to stop Trump from continuing to ruin their image with non whites, they'll see Trump opposing them.

>>58875452
>believing the media
That's the point. The media has influence over how people vote. Regardless of what Trump does, it'll be one big smear campaign against him by the media and other Republicans.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ldnH5ms50Jc

Soon..
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 648x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 648x613
>>
>>58875072
I don't know much about politics but I know I'll sit back and enjoy the worldwide media shitstorm
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.