[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU Proposes Fines for Member Countries That Refuse to Take in Migrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
>BRUSSELS—The European Union’s executive body on Wednesday proposed controversial new asylum rules forcing member countries to take in refugees, and it gave a green light to visa-free travel for Turkey and Kosovo.
>The new rules from the European Commission, which have ruffled feathers among central and Eastern European states, would require nations to pay €250,000 ($287,000) for each asylum seeker they refuse.
>The rules, which need to be approved by the bloc’s member governments and the European Parliament, are aimed at overhauling the current system that places most of the migration burden on the EU’s front-line states, such as Greece and Italy.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/european-commission-backs-visa-free-travel-for-turks-1462357287

ripip europe ;_:
>>
Another nail in Britain's EU membership. Good fucking riddance.
>>
>>58871898
You and Ireland can opt out of these things anyway
>>
>>58871898
>Good fucking riddance.
You mean "let's have a good ride together", because you ain't getting off
>>
its like the jews who run the world just care about shits and giggles and are laughing their asses off at this whole situation
>>
File: turkadam.webm (1 MB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
turkadam.webm
1 MB, 450x360
>be democracy
>cant into eu
>years later
>be semi-dictatorship
>eu takes you in
>>
>>58871972
>You and Ireland can opt out of these things anyway

This. Brits got the kind of special treatment that others would kill for and yet Britposters are still flaunting their le Brexit xDDD meme bandwagon.
>>
>>58871738
JUST
>>
hahahahahahahaha the fuck this happened
:')
>>
File: Untitled.png (59 KB, 1013x943) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
59 KB, 1013x943
>>58871898
what the fug are you people doing?
>>
>>58872252
because eu is a dictatorship and they accept only cool people into the club?
>>
>>58873177
>rapeugees
>cool
>>
thats the fastest way for EU to lose all the authority it still has and dissolve itself.
>>
>>58871738
>the EU does not take away sovereignty
>>
>>58871738
>We want european army for protection!
>>
Australia, please liberate.
>>
File: military-coup.jpg (275 KB, 2003x991) Image search: [Google]
military-coup.jpg
275 KB, 2003x991
>>58872252
>turkey
>having any form of democracy until 2000s

sure
>>
File: 1430249515694.jpg (83 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1430249515694.jpg
83 KB, 604x604
>>58871738
Fucking germans
>>
>>58874009
>implying military coups werent necessary
tell me one which wasnt neccesary
>>
>>58871898

>IMPLYING
>>
>>58871738
if they don't give us visa-free travel turkey will gain legitimate reason to send all subhuman syrians into europe. especially after we showed good will for the first time.
>>
File: WeDontKnowBlackBird.png (6 KB, 459x429) Image search: [Google]
WeDontKnowBlackBird.png
6 KB, 459x429
>>58871738
Man and do you know WHAT is the MOST FUNNY about this?

ALL REFUGEES WANT DIRECTLY TO LONDON / BERLIN!

There were news about how refuges won't stay in smaller german towns / villages even though they even get JOBS there.

In my country we had ~100 refugees yet, mostly christian.
It was big comedy some (2 groups ~15 and ~25) went to Germany just to get caught by police and returned back to us.
>THEN THEY RATHER WENT BACK TO IRAQ RATHER TO STAY IN MY COUNTRY.
Now we have 8 left. One of them told: I am sorry for my countrymen to be such assholes.

So I really wonder what am I still doing in my country, when refugees rather goes back to war than staying here. I guess we have the label East Europe and we eat dirt :-)

So no matter what EU thinks, the kebabs, no the WHOLE AFRICA will go to Berlin. I guess we will see the Berlin go to ashes.

And the financial sanctions? It is cheaper to pay fine than feeding kebabs. Some dude already counted the invention will return within first 11 years. Anyway our national bank is having trouble with our Czech Crowns money being too strong (no inflation) for few years now. So we can solve this problem by printing ass of money and throwing it back at EU :-D
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 352x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 352x398
>>58874755
A rapefugee family was sent to Valladolid with free housing, food and education. They disappeared and nobody knows where they go. Feels good that they hat Spain.
>>
>>58874863
I guess you Spain also eat dirt like we do :-D

I guess they all went to Berlin, because it is hard to swim to London.
>>
>>58871738
we have 5 million syrian.... fuck you and fuck eu
>>
>>58874755

How do they even manage to remain in big cities, the cost of living is ridiculous for regular people alone
>>
>>58875112
They create Ghetto areas where they all pack in and drive down the surrounding real estate value, which then causes more of them to live there etc.
>>
>>58875112
Man you need to THINK like regular kebab:

>How
Kebab never does logic, because their average education is like first 3~4 classes of kinder garden.
>big cities
I am not telling you they are all there, they all just WISH to be there.
Also currently they are getting a lot of money just for free (at last in Germany).
Also they are NEVER alone. They are making groups, which is basic human instinct. Too bad the rape is also one of them.

It is all fun however, watching the richest countries all around getting slowly but surely swarmed by kebab. Just France and Brussels attacks. This is just getting started.

The FUN part will come once they realize they STILL HAVE TO WORK even in Europe. Then the true kebab color will show. And their religion is super ANTI-DEMOCRACY as you could ever make one.

The EU can make any laws about them as they see fit, it won't work. The only real solution is when we had communism (where a lot of people wanted to emigrate): walls combined with armed men shooting whatever on both sides. And when you went legally abroad, your family stayed home and if you didn't return, your closest ones got persecuted pretty hard.
>>
What happens if they say fuck it, we're not paying?
>>
>>58876407

Beneficiaries of deutschmarks could get that pipeline cut off. Self sufficient nations have no reason to put up with this, but they will because they love rape.
>>
>>58874397

>t. ahmet "mustang" kohen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat#American_involvement
>>
>>58871738
I just have the Deus Ex intro looping in my head whenever news about """""migrants""""" pop in.

>Why contain it?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.