[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Turkey so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
Why is Turkey so based?
>>
>>58867874
based mongol genes
>>
>>58867874
pretty much based mongol genes.
and turkey pretends to be muslim, while fighting wahabism.
>>
B
>>
E
>>
L
>>
A
>>
R
>>
U
>>
S
>>
S
>>
>>58875290
how did you find this thread i saged it
>>
>>58868093
>>58873103
Can confirm I'm a Turk
>>
>>58875334
It's my thread. I have it pinned on clover and when I checked up on it I saw you doing this.
>>
>>58867874

how do people know this memeguy outside of our country
>>
>>58878836
I have no idea who he is desu. I thought the "Slav tears" thing was funny and saved it.
>>
File: in_depth_football_analysis.jpg (49 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
in_depth_football_analysis.jpg
49 KB, 780x439
>>58879293

he is the memest guy of a "football discussion" program that derailed into a hilarious series of memefest. pic related
>>
That looks like a Bulgarian
>>
Turks are bargaining for open visas for all their citizens.

I'd rather leave the EU (ignoring all other reasons to leave the EU) than have Turks fly over here and seek all the fucking asylum they want.

I'm so sick of all these memes on serious topics.
Can't we just hydrogen bomb the shit out of the region and solve all these issues? What do they produce that's of any worth? Human refuse for biomass?
>>
>>58880052
i'd rather sending rapist rafugees after your mother instead of keeping them for visa-free meme travel
>>
>>58880160
No mehmet, you are the rapist refugee
>>
>>58880160
>doesn't even mention an export other than what happened to pass through his country
Analogous to Turkish production I suppose.

But Jesus Christ I'm getting so sick of these BS politics that's going on right now. Perhaps I'm just remembering poorly but these past 12 months are likely the worst of my life politically. Nothing makes sense anymore. I can't even see the goals people are trying to achieve beyond people abusing us. And our population doesn't even care enough about themselves or others to give a shit.

God fucking damn it.
>>
>>58880362
Why you so mad bro
>>
>>58881251
Because things are so shit.
I'm sick of it.
I was raised to believe a large number of things, beliefs others share and claim to share. Yet they work against these very beliefs on such a large scale I just get angry about it.

Any they're not bad beliefs.
There's literally no better place than here also. Like, maybe (probably) Norway. But they have very similar issues still.
>>
>>58881358
But you're not really being affected. How can it be the worst year of your life? Did something happen to you?
>>
>>58881566
>How can it be the worst year of your life?
Politically the worst year. I mean that if I think back to things like 2001 where the US decided on the Iraq war against the sane majority of the world and compare that to this situation it doesn't even compare. We're hurting millions under the guise of doing good. For pretty much nobodys gain.
>You're not really being affected
I'm being affected emotionally a lot. And it's also going to affect the future which concerns me much more obviously. If I could just go to sleep and the entire political situation was different I'd be really happy about that.
But I saw this Turk-thread from some American cunt who (as I perceived it anyway) doesn't even appreciate how shit the country and its people is.
I have more respect for Saudi-Arabia than Turkey. 100% serious. I'd rather live in Turkey obviously but that's another issue.
>Did something happen to you?
No. Not recently anyway.

But I'm mad and tired now. Good night. You're a pretty OK place Australia. Keep it that way.
>>
>>58881782
What the fuck you're the sissiest person I've ever seen lmao. I can't believe you literally cry over this. Christ boy you need to grow some balls. Do you hate Turkey for sending migrants? Either way kekadoodledoo
>>
File: americandream.png (56 KB, 592x554) Image search: [Google]
americandream.png
56 KB, 592x554
>>58881782
HAHA SAD EUROPOOR IS JELLOUS OF MIGHTY AMERICAN JUSTICE FREEDOM POWER. YOU JUST WANT OUR BURGER BUT YOU ARENT GET OUR BURGER FREEDOM ISNT FREE COMMIE SWEDE!!
>>
>>58882322
I love you australia.
>>
Why are people so butthurt about Turkey I don't get it.
>>
>>58884983
Historically
>whites think they're superior
>lose Constantinople to some steppe niggers

Today
>Turkey has millions of MENA refugees, uses them as leverage to get what they want from the EU
>>
File: Turkey.jpg (31 KB, 480x437) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.jpg
31 KB, 480x437
>>
>>58885103
>le leverage meme

Turkey has what now, 4 million refugees? "wealthy" EU should have helped Turkey and Greece from the start. Yet they just watched. Based Erdogan is just doing what he can to fix this shit. Seriously how butthurt would European countries get if they suddenly had 4 million refugees in their country? Hell people whine here about a few thousand. Yet the same people keep shittalking Turkey at the same time.

If you think weakening Turkey will fix the refugee problem you're a retard. The more damage you do Turkeys economy, the less refugees they will be able to support and the more they will send tot Europe.
>>
>>58885219
I don't disagree. But people hate Turkey for expecting help because they believe the Muslim world should help their brothers, not the west.
>>
>>58885461
>they believe the Muslim world should help their brothers
No. You bastards started all of this. you should take all the refugees.
>>
>>58885461
Yeah how dare Turkey ask for help as they host the largest refugee population in the world.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-migrants-turkey-analys-idUSKCN0RF1PX20150915

>On Tuesday security forces stopped hundreds of would-be migrants as they tried to reach Turkey's western land border with Greece.

>Unless European countries take more refugees or boost financial aid to Turkey, officials could begin to turn a blind eye to those trying to leave, aid-workers and diplomats fear.

>"European countries need to step up to the plate to increase their support to Turkey," says Jean-Christophe Pegon, Turkey head of the European Commission Directorate-General for Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection (ECHO).

>"Turkey could just open the gates, and for the moment they're not doing that."

It's simple really. Turkeys economy can't support this forever. The EU has to either support Turkey economically, or suffer a large number of refugees fleeing to the EU.
>>
File: 1461060679830.jpg (44 KB, 340x296) Image search: [Google]
1461060679830.jpg
44 KB, 340x296
>The Eternal Altaic Destroys Rome and causes the Dark Ages(The Huns)
>The Eternal Altaic destroyed China Several Times(Manchu/Jurchen, Mongols, Japan)
>The Eternal Altaic destroyed Persia Several Times(Seljuks, Azeri Qajar, Timur, Mongols)
>The Eternal Altaic destroyed Hindu India Several Times(The Sultanate of Dehli, The Mughal, Nader Shah, Timur)
>The Eternal Altaic Destroyed The Middle East Several Times (Seljuks, Mongols, Mamluks, Ottomans)
>The Eternal Altaic destroyed Constantinople(Bulgars, Seljuks, Ottomans, )
>The Eternal Altaic(Lenin) Destroyed Tsarist Russia and started a communist Empire that ravaged Half of the world with their Proxies
>>
>>58885585
Lmao this kid still hasn't realized he lives in a vassal state
>>
If you think about it, people on this board are so stupid. They hate the refugees. Yet they also hate the only country that actually tried to do something about it. Turkey has asked NATO to support them in creating a buffer zone in Syria. This would fix the refugee crisis yet they don't. They also don't support Turkey with enough aid to keep the refugees in Turkey, and then blame Turkey for being able to hold millions of refugees and complain that refugees are flooding Europe.
>>
>>58886026
> blame Turkey for not being able to hold
>>
>>58885219
>Based Erdogan
lol okay mehmet
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.