[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all of the self hating spics will never be rangebanned from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>all of the self hating spics will never be rangebanned from /int/
I unironically side with the brown reggaeton Amerindians if this is what the Latin American middle class is like. There's literally nothing wrong with liking Reggaeton.
>>
You can find the
>i'm too good for my country
virus everywhere in the world
>>
>>58866101
>There's literally nothing wrong with liking Reggaeton.

Hang your fucking self, my neighbors blast that obnoxious shit on a daily basis and I need to put up with it.

God fucking dammit I hate mexicans.
>>
>>58866101
>18+ and still watches anime
>sees no problem with reggaeton

You cannot expect more from a degenerate
>>
>>58866101
>if this is what the Latin American middle class is like

Forgot to mention that only low class people listen to reggaeton. Faggot.
>>
The Dominican Republic IS a shithole though, it just happens to be outdone in the shitty factor by Haiti, which makes it look better.
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>live in a country where people kill each other all the time in the middle of the day
>have, in fact, seen people getting killed in front of my eyes since I was a kid
>have been robed, assaulted, and held at gun point with AK-47's in the past
>know personally 4 people who have been kidnaped
>ignorance is rampant everywhere, low, middle and high class, more so than what you could ever imagine
>no bright future at sight

>complain

>hurr, durr, this faggot spics have it so good, they shouldn't be able to even complain about all these bullshit
>they surely aren't doing anything to improve their shitholes, hurr durr
>>
>>58869552
I meant I hate the Latin American middle class for the "I'm too good for my country, I hate everyone here" attitude.
>>
>>58870196
I meant I hate the first worlders for the "I'm too good for the spic posters, I hate everyone here" attitude.
>>
>>58870177
That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about like the self hating Chilean who "suffers" from seeing Amerindians being normies and shit.
>>
>>58870177
Nigga are you from the north?

I mean I'm also from the bean fields but damn, we don't have it that rough here...
>>
>>58870177
Why haven't you joined a cartel lad?
I would totally do it if I were Mexican.

> wake up, grab muh guns
> go to the local whorehouse to collect money and fugg hookers for free
> go to town narco headquarters to rig elections and to fuck the mayor's wife
> go outside, have a shootout with rival cartel and win
> buy pointy boots and cowboy hats with my cartel stipend of $5000 USD/week
> do drugs and drink until the next day
that'd be so dope
>>
>>58870196
I meant I hate americans for the "I'm american so I can be a judgemental faggot about everything even if I don't know shit about what I'm talking" attitude.
>>
>>58870497
I'll trade you my place in Mexico so you can do that.

I just want to live comfy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.