[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your country >Are you straight edge master race Canada Yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: bBiu7epVKmU.jpg (83 KB, 604x482) Image search: [Google]
bBiu7epVKmU.jpg
83 KB, 604x482
>Your country
>Are you straight edge master race

Canada
Yes
>>
File: Chescaleigh_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (167 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
Chescaleigh_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg
167 KB, 640x345
Um why are there no people of color or women or trans* in this photo?
>>
noone in that picture looks straight
>>
>>58864675
Interesting stuff for sure. It's kinda like the old puritan movement.
>>
>>58864777
>Le men who aren't overweight or nu-male skeletons are gay xDDD

Good meme hans, don't you have some refugees to suck off?
>>
>>58864892
could ask you same.
Didnt they beat up your wife's son at school?
>>
>>58864757
>tfw I find her amazingly cute

I would treat her to a really nice dinner and just politely nod when she rambles on about her critical race theory bullshit.

Top tier waifu.
>>
>>58865040
She unironically looks like a tranny
>>
>>58864777
This
>>
The only thing I consume through my mouth is vodka, so you can call me vegan.
>>
>>58865040
Same. It's also fun to listen to her videos and then parrot her arguments here because if you can articulate them well enough, it's fun to troll with them.
>>
I've never smoked or done recreational drugs, and I think I'm allergic to alcohol, so yes. Your subculture is shit, though. Also, kill your local drug dealer.
>>
File: 1460831299192.jpg (18 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1460831299192.jpg
18 KB, 480x600
>>58865193
>>
They look just like any other brony teenager group wich is clearly needy to feel like they "belong" to something.

The fact that they mirror each other's "virility" can't hide that at all...
>>
>>58864757
There's POC on the left, brah
>>
>>58864675
>straight edge
literally trash
>>
>>58864675
I will fuck all those cute men to death with my big fat black gay dick when I'm on vacation to kanada
>>
>>58864675
straight edge like, no drugs or alcohol?

I don't do either, but I wouldn't consider myself better than other people just because I don't
>>
File: Have Heart.jpg (161 KB, 1000x636) Image search: [Google]
Have Heart.jpg
161 KB, 1000x636
>>58864675
straight edge is stupid but that being said there are tons of amazing straight-edge hardcore bands out there
>>
I like how rightists often say that drugs and alcohol are degenerate but when someone identifies as straigjt edge he is automatically labeled as a leftist.
>>
File: thinkingman.png (180 KB, 324x408) Image search: [Google]
thinkingman.png
180 KB, 324x408
>>58869616
>I like how rightists often say that drugs and alcohol are degenerate but when someone identifies as straigjt edge he is automatically labeled as a leftist.

That's because Straight Edge in North America is different from in Europe.

In North America - Straight edge is associated almost entirely with veganism, SJWs, edgy kids, leftist shit in general.

IN EUROPE it's for rightwing bois, it's a strange difference I've noticed
>>
Straight edge is stupid and it doesn't even exist in France anyway
>>
>>58869868
OH REALLY

https://harmdone.bandcamp.com/
>>
You have to be some kind of a faggot to not enjoy alcohol and tobacco.
>bbbbut they'll take 0,00065436% off of your life expectancy!!!!!!!!
Yes and?
>>
>>58869989
No I don't really enjoy poisoning my body.

Several pages long of negative downsides other than "I like inhaling smoke and thousands of chemicals xD"
>>
>>58869903
>from Nantes

how surprising
>>
>>58869989
You're right about alcohol but tobacco is a pretty stupid drug.
>does not make you feel different in any way
>extremely addictive
>extremely harmful
>>
>>58870908
have you even once considered how cool you look while you're doing it?
>>
I don't drink or smoke but I don't form an identity around not doing certain things either
>>
>>58871091
Oh yeah, yellow teeth, clothes and hair that smell like shit, coughing, cool as heck!
>>
>>58871091
It's different in the US now but it France it is still viewed as cool.
It's not even edgy or something, it's just normal. 50% of people aged 18-25 smoke and I was one of them, quit 2 months ago
>>
I get shit for being Irish and not drinking so I try to keep it quiet and avoid the subject
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.