[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realised Americans on this board have no idea what real,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hills.png (123 KB, 540x382) Image search: [Google]
hills.png
123 KB, 540x382
I just realised Americans on this board have no idea what real, normal leadership races are like.
>>
like anime
>>
Both the forerunners are complete dogshit

I embrace the apocalypse
>>
>>58860653
I just realized the American presidential election is more important to the rest of the world than it is to Americans
>>
>>58860946
I don't know about important but it's definitely the most entertaining
>>
>two populists and a woman
lol what a shitfest
>>
>>58860946
no election in the world makes much of an impact on my daily life, but obviously if I'm going to follow politics it's going to be my own and my closest and most important neighbour
>>
>>58860946
I'm getting sick of hearing about it
>>
>>58860946
No it is not.
>>
>>58860653
I hope Trump wins, purely because it'll be funny. Like Dubya Bush x100.

Hillary will just be your bog-standard semi-competent woman. Boring, ineffectual, constantly pandering.

Trump will be ineffectual--because they ALL are, to varying degrees--but he will at least continue to be an entertaining provocateur.

OP's pic is bullshit primarily because Trump is the embodiment of stereotypical American values. He's as brash, arrogant and vain as he is classless, ignorant and juvenile. He's perfect.
>>
>>58861868
We aren't even out of the primaries yet. Wait until October, you'll be shins-deep in it.
>>
>>58862126
Agreed. I want Trump to make this country fun.
>>
>>58860946
This. I mean, tons of non-Americans make threads about American politics, everyday.
>>
File: 1Ms87nl.jpg (12 KB, 228x212) Image search: [Google]
1Ms87nl.jpg
12 KB, 228x212
>>58862126
A Hillary administration will be under constant attack from Republicans over 30 year old shit like Whitewater and Vince Foster, as well as the new stuff like Benghazi. She'll constantly play up the 'first woman president' angle, laugh off criticism publicly while kneecapping her enemies behind closed doors and basically idle through 4 years, and ccomplish little to nothing for the country.

A Trump administration will be completely cockblocked by Congress, and might actually unite the Dems and Repubs against him, though for completely different motivations. He'll be on tv constantly, he'll insult every other country and blow it off like he does everything else. He'll accomplish little to nothing but it will be an entertaining shitshow.

Either way, the next 4 years will be the political equivalent of a dumpster fire. I'm voting for a third party candidate just out of spite.
>>
>>58862553
>I'm voting for a third party candidate just out of spite

It's confounding that so few Americans arrive at this conclusion. It wouldn't be the first time that the Main Two options are a couple of unforgivably shitty jokes.

I'm still surprised at how little support libertarians get.
>>
>>58862952
If you only get your information from the media, it's easy to forget that third parties exist. See if the Libertarian, Green, or Reform party candidates get invited to the debates. With the exception of Ross Perot who basically bought his way in, it just doesn't happen.
>>
>>58860946
That's true, none of the candidates will take your burgers and reality tv away. They will destroy entire countries though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.