[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
What went wrong?
>>
not enough anime
>>
>>58859880
it never went right to begin with
>>
>>58859880
getting cucked out of sea access by chile
>>
I don't know shit about Bolivia but I'm guessing the nonwhites weren't allowed to own property or go to schools so when the time came to modernise there was a whole lot of unemployable people with no capital to start businesses with and the economy went nowhere.
>>
>>58860005
nevermind getting cucked out of Chaco by Paraguay and Argentina and out of Amazon by Brazil, no sir
>>
>>58860108
why did you guys bully bolivia and let it turn into a shithole?
>>
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>58860179
tell me you wouldn't after looking at their faces
>>
>>58860179
it's a country where 70% are amerindians.

you can guess what happened then.
>>
>>58860247
>>58860250
they literally dindu nuffin

it's neighbours cucked them into a small landlocked coutry
>>
>>58860302
peru, bolivia and ecuador were the remains of the inca empire.

they were cucked since the colonization.
>>
>>58860179
Balance of Power.
They anschlussed Peru and became too much of a threat for Chile and Argentina. Who didn't want the existence of a country that could compete with them. They fought against both countries at the same time and they won. Only reason they didn't won the war was the death of a Chilean minister by an anti-war faction that motivated Chile to return to war.
>>
>>58860179
We were saving them from bordergore.
>>
>>58860700
so you're saying they wuz military powers n shiet
>>
Marxism
>>
File: images (4).png (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (4).png
8 KB, 259x194
>>58861192
Chile had the strongest navy in the Pacific Ocean for most of the XIX century
>>
>>58862319
>pacific ocean
>important
And then the Panama Channel happened.
>>
>>58863359
Yeah, thats the point,
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.