[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRAY for Korea Sinking of MV Sewol was one if the most saddest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 365x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 365x273
PRAY for Korea
Sinking of MV Sewol was one if the most saddest tragedy that Asia had in its history. Except comfort woman criminal rape that Japanese army did on korea.

Pls pray for Korea that the victim of Sinking of MV Sewol would be peace in heaven.
My heart is still painful amd still sad.
Pray for Korea Sinking of MV Sewol.
>>
>>58849916
Pray for Korea..... For to show the love and deepest concerning to them.
>>
I hope they develop, with full force
>>
>>58849916
Pray for korea!!
>>
god bless korea. the japs shall die out
>>
arr rook same
>>
File: KoreanGirlSexDelivery.jpg (114 KB, 998x649) Image search: [Google]
KoreanGirlSexDelivery.jpg
114 KB, 998x649
>>58849916
Pray for Korea,
Appreciation for modern Korean comfort women working hard in Japan.
>>
I saw a movie that a student say that I don't want to die before I watch the last story of Nisekoi. I think it's good for him/her not to watch that shit.
>>
>>58850830

all sink same!!!
>>
>>58850992
He will live forever.
>>
>>58849916
Pray for Korea.
It's a terrible man-made disaster.
Was a ferry operator company punished yet and did they pay all of reparations to bereaved families?
>>
They do not deserve to respect
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.