[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20 16/04/27/italian-cour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461366664237.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1461366664237.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/27/italian-court-orders-father-to-pay-for-upkeep-of-his-28-year-old/

>Italian "men"
>>
>>58846324
More like >italian justice
>>
>>58846324
Caprice is so fucking hot
>>
>>58846364
You invented justice and the court system currently in use in Europe!

It's a good thing. propably the best thing that comes from Itally.
>>
>>58846324
Watch the movie "Tanguy" !
>>
>>58846966
>Mexico
>>
>>58846324
In Spain happened the contrary. A 20 years old neet stopped receiving monis from his father by a judgment. Life is suffering here.
>>
>>58846324
well justice
old fag are still rich and own 99% of worlds economy, claimed resource, and politics
>>
>>58847028
it's about such a guy.
https://youtu.be/_mIPJ5pUFgU?t=6m26s
>>
>>58846324
When I was in Italy last time we went partying with my friends and I found a pretty hot guy I wanted to fuck. Turned out he lived with his mother. That was the biggest turnoff ever

I'm a girl btw
>>
>>58847033
Mexico?

Context?
>>
>>58847230
Are you also a cute japanese like the one getting fucked in >>58847129
>>
File: lol cage01.webm (3 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
lol cage01.webm
3 MB, 1280x544
>The case underlines the country's problem with "bamboccioni" - spoilt "big babies"
>They have their own word for it
>It's like the wog version of hikki, only even funnier
>The son completed a degree in literature
>taking several years longer than expected to finish the course
>and has now enrolled on a post-graduate course in experimental cinema in Bologna.
>Italians are notorious for staying at home with their parents into their twenties, thirties and even forties
>The Modena case is just one of 8,000 similar disputes that end up in court each year, with adult children demanding an allowance from their parents.
>The problem of adult children taking their parents to court for money is so acute that the Italian Association of Matrimonial Lawyers has called for an age limit to be set by the Supreme Court in Rome, beyond which children could not sue their parents.
Oh shit I'm fucking dying here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.