[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Japanese.Teach me English.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 2560x1600xb7e3914e2e62637729cc26.jpg (1009 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
2560x1600xb7e3914e2e62637729cc26.jpg
1009 KB, 2560x1600
Please......please......
>>
Here's an Australian greeting:

I love nukes
>>
"cunt"
>>
Shit thread
>>
>>58845891
Stop posting and go teach your English class you fucking weeb
>>
What is cunt,,,?
>>
>>58845999
ask your mom
>>
>>58846055
ok...
Do you like cunt?
>>
>>58846081
ask your mom
>>
>>58845891
fuck off
>>
>>58845891
>>58845942
>>58845999
>>58846081
>>58846168

Fuck off nips
I hope you all die slowly and painfully of cancer
>>
>>58845999
Cunt is a "bad word". It means a vagina basically but it can be used as an insult (i.e. you're a cunt)
Try Duolingo.com, there is an English course for Japanese speakers there.
Use dictionary.com to check the meaning of new words.
Use urbandictionary.com to check informal words (insults and other slang, for example); you probably wouldn't find cunt in a formal dictionary but definitely in UD.
Good luck bro
>>
File: 1460983447726.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1460983447726.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>58846210
Gweeeeee l'v alredy deid
>>
>>58846241
Thanks.I try to use that services.
>>
English is difficult for us
>>
>>58845891
ファゴット
>>
>>58847514
That's understandable. English and Japanese are incredibly different.

Fun fact: I tried learning Japanese once, but I gave up because I couldn't memorize kanji.
>>
>>58847612
Kanji is difficult for Japanese too lol
There are a lot of Kanji that many Japanese don't know.
>>
>>58847539
ゴッド+ファゴット=ゴッドファゴット
>>
Why is it
"ON the morning of December 11"
instead of
"AT the morning of December 11" ?
>>
Why are there so many nips on /int/ tonight? https://youtu.be/AtCD6F9OG8o
>>
>>58848225
Because it is golden week holidays in Japan between 29th-Apr to 8th-May.
>>
I’m a pig, and I smell bad. Mr. Smother is my god, and that's what he says. He’s always right. I kiss his ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of Mr. Smother, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about him. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for him. I’d like him to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with him. I’d feel good. I like to feel good. I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend I’m someone else. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve. Mr. Smother is my boss. He gave me a job.
>>
>>58845999
Americunt
>>
>>58845891
give it up. you inferior aliens, especially 2ch and hannou blog ones, cant get into english. though you can these netouyos warosu tier engrish.
>>
>>58847814
Confirmed American
>>
>>58845999
I thought it was sweet before I banged a nip whore
>>
>>58848099
Rules for "on" and "in":

"On" precedes a day of the week.
"In" precedes a month, year or other period of time (eg. in a minute, in a heartbeat).

If you think about the difference between "on a day" and '"in a day", it might make more sense.

"On a day" refers to a particular day on a calendar. "In a day" means "within a day's time". "Monday" refers to a particular day of the week, so it makes sense to say "on Monday"; there's no explanation except for habit why most English speakers prefer to say "during Monday" rather than "in Monday", but that is the way it is.
>>
>>58850025
Hi
>>
>>58850227
like an English teacher teaches desu.

I'm not him. but nobody here gives details to students like this.
>>
>>58846081
Yeah it's an Aussie's favorite thing
>>
>>58850339
I thought it would be helpful. Alternatively, it just is/sounds right.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.