[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. Lets have an honest thread with minimal shitpostin'.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: White Man.jpg (657 KB, 924x1298) Image search: [Google]
White Man.jpg
657 KB, 924x1298
Hey guys.

Lets have an honest thread with minimal shitpostin'.

Why in God's Holy yet Horrible name do we stay here?

Why do we keep coming back?
>>
>>58844561
No responsibilities
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
31 KB, 480x360
I have to convince all the racists and sexists that they're horrible people.
>>
Boredom
>>
is this picture racist?
>>
>>58844660
Why would it be?
>>
File: Chescaleigh_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (167 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
Chescaleigh_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg
167 KB, 640x345
>>58844696
Maybe because it places the most importance on the white guy?!
>>
File: CX6ZZN3WkAA6oTf.jpg (43 KB, 599x502) Image search: [Google]
CX6ZZN3WkAA6oTf.jpg
43 KB, 599x502
memes!!!
>>
>>58844783
So what you're sayin' iz, you wuz meme kangs n shit?
>>
>>58844561
it can be pretty funny when it's not just /pol/ 2.0
>>
>>58844835
Yeah but that's only a part of it, i'm kind of suffering from anxiety and mild depression so it helps me in venting out and lightening me up. People say 4chan is disgusting and one of them was me but reality is it heals more than it harms.
>>
>>58845111
No, I'm in the same boat. This place is full of toxic people who only encourage you to feel worse about yourself. I wish I could quit.
>>
>>58845145
Quit then. Find a job, pursue a social life, do something that you love. You being stuck here doesn't solve anything, in fact when you leave no one will even notice.
>>
i have no idea why am i telling you that because i wish i could do the same.
>>
>>58845145
>toxic people

Nah, it's just a facade mostly, I like the people on 4chan.
>>
>>58844739
Coming from a white country why wouldn't it? No different to putting your country in the centre of a world map.
>>
I genuinely enjoy talking to the people here, people are being pretty cynical when they say that this place has nothing to offer or that it's a life ruining addiction.
it baffles me that I can have conversations about common interests and basically share a small culture with people from all around the world, even the fact that we share a common tongue is incredible, this place would be a sci-fi concept if we told our grandparents when they were young.
>>
File: tfw dad family look like this.jpg (14 KB, 160x152) Image search: [Google]
tfw dad family look like this.jpg
14 KB, 160x152
>>58844561
>>
>>58844660
>>58844739
following this logic the world map and the time zones are racist
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.