[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>head to the kitchen because I'm starving >hear a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
>head to the kitchen because I'm starving
>hear a strange, loud buzzing sound next to the window
>it's a fucking yellow jacket wasp
>nononononono
>my eyes widen and I feel pure terror overtaking me
>the wasp is so angry and I'm completely alone
>I try to reason with it, while inching towards the bread
>"nice Mr. Wasp, I mean you no harm"
>it falls to deaf ears
>if anything the buzzing grows louder
>turn on my heel and sprint back to my room
>lock the door for good measure

Somebody save me...please.
>>
Are you a cute girl?

I'll save u if you become my int gf, m'lady
>>
>>58842855
hungary, jobbik is polling at 20% in the national assembly and you're scared of a fucking wasp?
>>
File: 1444284392640.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1444284392640.png
13 KB, 640x712
>>58842931
I agree. Get on those flyers pronto.

Get it to AT LEAST 40% by this month
>>
File: stare cat.jpg (50 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
stare cat.jpg
50 KB, 501x600
>>58842968
mr. harper your time in office is over pls go
>>
>>58842986
I'm sorry Mr.Sanders. no can do
>>
>head to the kitchen because I'm starving

You mean because you were Hungary.
>>
File: kek.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>58842855
I know how u feel fucking bugs man
>>
>>58842876
I'm of the male persuation anon

>>58842931
Yes. When I was in kindergarten I opened an ancient fridge in my grandmothers yard while she was busy. There was a giant wasp nest inside. They did not take kindly to being disturbed. I wasn't the same ever since, even though I don't remember the incident, I have an instinctual terror, and feel an irresistible urge to flee whenever I see them.
>>
File: amazed.png (14 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
amazed.png
14 KB, 497x501
>>58843078
Hungarians have refrigerators in their yards? so if you're hungry while you're outside you don't have to go in? i have to move to this marvelous country
>>
>>58843190
>Hungarians have refrigerators in their yards?
It wasn't in use anon. Why do you think wasps lived in it? My grandma threw it out when it broke, and probably had sat there for years.

Now that I think about it,that does sound kind of like white trash custom. I have nothing to defend this.
>>
File: utzTCyo.png (200 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
utzTCyo.png
200 KB, 490x355
>>58843289
>>
>>58843343
Sorry, I can never tell when you Americans are joking. Some of your countrymen aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, no offense. So I tend to assume the worst.
>>
>>58843415
it's okay, you're quite correct. i hope you defeat the wasp.
>>
>>58843443
Thank you kind anon, but I'll have to wait until someone comes home and saves me.
>>
>>58843535
Ön egy zsidó OP?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.