[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Spanish accent sounds the best to native speakers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: white alpha.jpg (939 KB, 2057x1536) Image search: [Google]
white alpha.jpg
939 KB, 2057x1536
Which Spanish accent sounds the best to native speakers?
>>
Chilean.
>>
the one from Madrid and the colombian accent are top tier for me
>>
>>58840712
Central American is pretty neutral.

>>58840754
Chileans and argies speak like subhumans
>>
>>58840780
>Chileans and argies speak like subhumans
how do you know?
>>
>>58840712
Colombian and Costa Rican is fairly neutral and not very annoying
>>
None.

Most of them will claim that their own accent is the best and will hate most of the other accents, even whitin their own country.
That if they actually admit that they have an accent in the first place.

The second most likely answer will probably be, Colombia, Peru, and then maybe Argentina.

They all hate Spaniard, Chilean and, Mexican accent specially, since our media has been cucking them since forever.
>>
>>58840712
I hate to say it cause they are a bunch of arrogant shits but Argentina no doubt.

I hope they all die anyway.
>>
Colombian, Spanish and Costa Rican mae.
>>
I'm not native but I had a gf from girona and her accent was the best Spanish accent I've ever heard
>>
There is no good Spanish accent.
>>
>>58840712

Chilean, obviously.
>>
>>58840831
I should add Islas Canarias
>>
I like Central American accents

http://youtu.be/4_etT7H_qlk
>>
>>58840957
Nah, your women actually sounds pretty cute, but the man sound like a bunch of retarded faggots t B honest.
>>
>>58840934
Yea, just like there's no good east asian or african accent.
>>
>>58840712
I like the spanish accent because it sounds sexy af when women speak it, but the peruvian is the most neutral and better sounding overall.
>>
>>58840989
Also they use "vos" instead of "usted" which I find rather odd
>>
Colombian, Spanish and Nuevo León accent, I think it's cute tvh
>>
>>58841033
Spanish is a language, east Asia and Africa are regions. Regions are not a language so they cannot have an accent.
>>
>>58841074
Chilangos del norte.
>>
>>58841490
The least northern of the north.
I still like their accent.
Qt
>>
>>58841111
Languages exist in regions. Regions tend to vary and so do dialects and accents. What the hell are they teaching you slant eyed niggers over there?
>>
>>58840712
Portuguese sounds the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBEesrdaRog&index=184&list=PL9ZvPIMh3WMzZxj_vPPm3Rsvn6JhEl0au
>>
Chileans can't even open their mouth properly while speaking.
But i prefer that to annoying loud central americans
>>
>>58841879
BRBRBRBRBR!!
BRBRBRBRBR??
>>
The best thing about brazil is the bossanova
and butts
>>
I know I'm biased but Centro Americans (apart from Panamanians) have a very good and neutral accent. https://youtu.be/DPH6Ue8iyxI

Colombian accent like the ones you heard in their telenovelas is fucking awful.

Not a big fan of the argentinian accent, but gotta love the obvious Italian influence it has.
>>
>>58841934
Ah shit I assumed Portuguese was spoken in Portugal only, not fucking Brazil. I'm absolutely in love with Jobim, though. His stuff with Frank sinatra is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id4oZUGgzHI
>>
Andalucía accent.
>>
>>58842039
But Tom Jobim is Brazilian and has a typical BR accent.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.