[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is 4chan so dry and cynical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images-4.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Why is 4chan so dry and cynical
>>
>>58839475
Because I project the disgust I feel towards myself onto everyone and everything else in an attempt to convince myself that I'm not the main problem in my own life.
>>
>>58839747
this but unironically i'd say
>>
Real life socialization is something nerds don't do, so they take to the Internet

Nerds get bitter and want to have their own little communities to be social in away from "normies" and to project all of their bitterness onto everything and everyone

>4chan
>>
A complete lack of any kind of social repurcussions for their actions might play a part.
>>
anonymity
>>
>>58839475
because memes
>>
>>58839475
elephant man?
>>
I am not.
>>
>>58840407
>>
>>58839475
Shut in autists who gravitate towards anime, video games, the Internet and such find 4chan and discover it's a bastion of free speech and anonymity. With the average Anon at that age where life starts to hit them with responsibilities and that intelligence level where they have to prove everything sucks to show how smart you are, combined with memes, you get this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.