[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NATO? Who needs that! Europe should defend itself from Russia,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 27270_deadstatedonaldtrumpf~2.jpg (8 KB, 177x136) Image search: [Google]
27270_deadstatedonaldtrumpf~2.jpg
8 KB, 177x136
>NATO? Who needs that! Europe should defend itself from Russia, Russia taking over Europe isn't a threat to us.
>but CHYNA? They're killing us! We have got to stop CHYNA.
Why does Trump want to leave white Europeans to die, but defend zipperheads from other zipperheads?
>>
Japs are honorarily white
>>
>>58837298
Russia is weak, they couldn't even handle the Ukraine which is basically a third world country. Europe has absolutely nothing to worry about stupid shill
>>
>>58837373
>muh shills
I'm not. I received 0 compensation for this shitpost. Nobody told me to do it either. And even if this place was infested with shills, the point of shills is to appear as just normal people making normal arguments and you wouldn't be able to tell them from non shills who hold the same opinions.
>>
He knows the jews do not fear eurocucks. The jews fear the samurai.
>>
File: kiked.png (720 KB, 663x775) Image search: [Google]
kiked.png
720 KB, 663x775
>>58837465
>Trump
>Not a huge kike supporter himself
>>
> muh ebil russia
>>
The Cold War is over anon, Russian tanks aren't going to storm across the Fulda Gap if the next president is "weak" on Russia/NATO
>>
File: Trump umi.jpg (34 KB, 638x323) Image search: [Google]
Trump umi.jpg
34 KB, 638x323
He loves anime
>>
>>58837561
Yep. And Hitler was going to stop at Czechoslovakia.
>>
>>58837561
I wouldn't be so sure. The baltics could get invaded easily. And Germany would just do some appeasement politics instead of stepping in.

The UK, Norway, The Netherlands and Denmark have a quick intervention force to defend the Baltics. But without American support we'd probably prefer to stay at home.

And France since gave a shit.
>>
>>58837752
*France never gave a shit
>>
>>58837298
Fuck Europe, they're all ungrateful cunts that show no appreciation to all the good we've done to their forsaken shithole of a continent. Trump is right when he says we should leave Eurape to drown in their own shit.
>>
>>58837465
We cuck the chinkmurai
>>
The Chinese own our debt and are good buddies with Israel. They are a much bigger threat to the US and western civilization than Russia.
>>
>>58837298
But he literally also wants to make Japan and Korea pay more for us defending them.
>>
>>58837457
so you're saying you do it for free?
>>
File: donald_trump2.jpg (156 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump2.jpg
156 KB, 620x412
Erase
The
Debt
>>
>he thinks Russia is a military power to be feared in 2016

Lmao

Put down the Tom Clancy novel
>>
>>58837577
yee
>>
>>58837343
You are greatest ally.

We will not abandon you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.