[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I don't even know my heritage It's extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461691410521.png (27 KB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
1461691410521.png
27 KB, 320x192
>tfw I don't even know my heritage
It's extremely embarrassing and I'm too ashamed to ask my parents about it after so many years.
>>
>he isn't nationalist to the point of disregarding heritage yet
>>
Cheer up, it doesn't matter lad.
>>
thank god for being brazilian then, you couldn't survive in usa without being a proud 1/xx of X nationality
>>
heritages are a tool for circlejerking. not knowing of your heritage keeps you from joining it, and its healthy imo.
>>
if your heritage isn't european or asian then it doesn't matter. your heritage is probably some african or native american shit. that's gross and embarrassing.
>>
You're South American so you're comprised of some double digit percentage of Negroid and Indian ancestry.
>>
>>58834840
>>58834920
My paternal ancestors were european and immigrated to Brazil around WWII, that's all I know.

I'm white btw, don't hit on me silly boys.
>>
>>58835116
>brazil
brazil had a lot of portugese, italian, and german immigrants. ask your mom or your grandpa or something.
>>
>>58834197
> any country in the Americas
> heritage
I'm American and I'm willing to admit this.
>>
File: 1409462854522.jpg (9 KB, 294x182) Image search: [Google]
1409462854522.jpg
9 KB, 294x182
>i have one great great grandparent who was white so I'm white
Why do Brazilian shitskins do this?
>>
>>58834697
Says the jap with absolutely no doubt about where his family is from
>>
File: 1456926012917.gif (2 MB, 400x282) Image search: [Google]
1456926012917.gif
2 MB, 400x282
>>58835178
I'm 23yo, that's too old to be asking something like this.
>>
>>58834697
This is the best way to put it really. It's a fucking meme just get exercise stay out of trouble, open up more, study hard, play hard, act civilized and kind. Don't worry about heritage it's a fucking real life meme
>muh heritage
Fuck that shit, you need to accept how you look like heritage doesn't fucking matter just try and be a chill guy m80.
>>
>>58835382
>>58835116
Just search for the origin of your surnames for God's sake. And if they were changed when your ancestors arrived in Brazil, then search for similar ones.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.