[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never live during the Roman republic/empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: et tu.jpg (74 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
et tu.jpg
74 KB, 677x782
>tfw you'll never live during the Roman republic/empire

when will this suffering end?
>>
Prepare for all the gay orgies, bestiality and barbarians around, trying to revive those times takes a little more time but we'll get there.
>>
>>58833138
>this is nonsense is what Estonians ''''''learn'''''' about the glorious Roman empire
vau, vain vau
>>
File: mongol.jpg (127 KB, 540x622) Image search: [Google]
mongol.jpg
127 KB, 540x622
>>58833138
>gay orgies, bestiality and barbarians around
literally nothing wrong with that. what are you? a prude?
>>
>can never crack a joke
>can never insult or citizice somone
>if you aren't a normie who is fine with taking baths in public you will be seen as a crazy man
Im fine desu would rather be part of the Greek league
>>
>>58832992
Rome was a shit empire to live in. The only reason you like it is because it was big, and there's enough of its miserable history preserved to spend a lifetime reading.

Rome invented fucknothing, only stole a tiny percentage of the innovations of thousands of other cultures they wiped out and added it all together, while wasting most of it. The only thing Rome was notable for is destroying more intelligent and constructive cultures like Ancient Greece, and replacing them with shit and Christianity, an even shittier shit.
>>
>>58833650
>Christianity, an even shittier shit.
Stopped reading and not just because it was the end of your post.
>>
>>58833246
Mitä vittua nuo oli iha normi settiä roomassa, ei se mikään salaisuus ollu. Jotku siel jopa aatteli että ainut oikea rakkaus voi olla kahden miehen välillä.
>>
>>58833650
That moment when after all the chaos and blood and Herculean effort, Hannibals Carthaginians Gauls, and Celts, are less than a days March from easily sacking a defenseless Rome, and is asked if he'll go now or wait, and instead replies... "I'll have to think about it."

>no expansion of Rome
>no christianity
>no conquering of europe
>no destruction of pagan greeks
>Jews dump their monies into some other culture
>no Vatican
>no Holy Roman Empire
>no Spanish empire
>no norman invasion
>no British empire
>no colonies
>no usa
>nothing of western civilization as we know it

All because of one guys "I'll have to think about it".
>>
>>58833690
Oh yes you did.
I dare you to try to keep reading it beyond that.
>>
>>58833650
you're literally spitting on your flag saying romans havent done shit but "stealing" culture

also

> WE
> WUZ
> KANGZ
>>
>>58833138
>Prepare for all the gay orgies, bestiality and barbarians
You have all those things in Christian Europe right now.
>>
>>58832992
Israel was a Roman province. So technically I'm 69/96 Roman.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.