[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/neet/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462140915432.png (15 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1462140915432.png
15 KB, 183x232
How do I live the NEET life and survive? I heard in another thread they pay you to live in Norway or something? Are there areas that pay me to live there?
>>
you have to go to the doctor and prove that you have a condition send it to the government and they will give you disability money

it is a bit shameful but if you can shallow it it is doable
>>
>>58831725
swallow*
>>
How can I get a job I'm 19 and been out of high school two years yet no one will hire me.
>>
Just kill yourself instead.
>>
>>58831768
Can't you be a miner or something
>>
>>58831779
No thanks low-lying fryman. Atleast I have the option of suicide other than being drowned.
>>
>>58831768
"Can't get a job" is just a meme.
Everybody can get a job, you just have to lower your standards. Society doesn't profit of NEET leeches.
>>
>>58831876
I've applied for many jobs entry level call centre, grocery jobs and still heard nothing back.
>>
Being neet is so isolating and lonely but on the other hand having a 9-5 job for the next 50 years sounds equally depressing. Combine that with the fact that here you will probably never earn enough money to own your own home. If you consider how raising a family in this age is becoming more difficult and it's highly probable that your wife will leave you, what's the point? There's no end game. You either do a job which will never fulfill you economically or you live as a bum in a shit council house with no friends or family.
>>
>>58831876
I don't give a shit what society profits off of. I just want monies and only care for myself.

>>58832149
My life isn't lonely. I'm not anti-social. Making friends is easy and gives the goodtimes.org for me. If anybody asked I could just say ''I work online'' or something or ''I design web-pages''.
>>
>>58832021
Are you a kangaroo? If yes, it will be hard to find one, jumping it's not the greatest of the skills
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.