[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WAS DEAD AND I CAME BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: CGqewYGU8AEbVav.jpg (30 KB, 400x348) Image search: [Google]
CGqewYGU8AEbVav.jpg
30 KB, 400x348
Today I left the hospital after 1 week under observation for a few months felt pressure in the chest, sometimes hurt but thought it was anxiety because I have depression. Then the pains became stronger but waited for him to pass me because I feel embarassed talking to my parents when anything happens to me. But after showering I noticed a huge void in my chest, in a few seconds I felt like I became rigid and felt like I imploded. I was confused but was having a heart attack and fell unconscious to the ground.

My parents called an ambulance and taken to hospital. I was clinically dead four minutes on the way to hospital. And instead nothing I had what they call "near-death experience"

After falling unconscious everything went black, it was like falling asleep, but then I woke up in the ambulance. The doctors were very nervous and I wanted to say "I'm fine, I'm awake," but they did not listen to me, that was when I realized I could get up and I saw them trying to revive me, there was a machine with a beep and more things

I thought I was having a nightmare, I didn't know what to do so I stay away from the scene until I felt like I was going out of that reality. Finally I stay away altogether and was in a sort of dark room. I felt that there were people close to me but I could not see them or hear them. I was not afraid but it was strange. Then I felt like I was starting to fall, until I had the sensation of falling at the speed of light in a dark tube. I was very scared because I thought I was going to hell. But I felt a blow and I realized I was back in the ambulance with doctors.

After that I knew that in that moment my heart was stopped for 4 minutes. In the same moment that the "nightmare" started. I don't trust religions but that was something weird.

Well now I think that I wish I dead. I don't like this life and I'm more depressed than before. I was so close but I had to come back.
>>
cool story bro
>>
Jesus was also dead and came back to life
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
Did you feel the release of DMT at any point?
>>
File: CAM0982.jpg (76 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
CAM0982.jpg
76 KB, 600x1000
>>58825058
Almost 4 years without going out home and eating too much trash I was not getting fat but my veins were getting obstructed I suggest you to die in another way this is extremely painful and long
>>
>>58824891
clinically dead =/= brain dead
You were hallucinating.
>>
>wake up
>not dead

I know this feel Spainbro
Fuck the real world
>>
>>58825264
I just felt I was getting asleep and then I woke up (but I didn't woke up it was the hallucination) the real awakening was after falling for that dark tube
>>
>>58825323
>this is extremely painful and long
For you
>>
File: vau.png (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
vau.png
6 KB, 300x300
>>58824891
>>
are you still athiest
>>
File: 1278351192177.jpg (75 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1278351192177.jpg
75 KB, 500x351
>wake up
>It was the matrix all along
>>
>>58825726
MR ANDERSON
>>
>>58825323
stop being a faggot
join a gym and workout
start from there
>>
File: 1461534799084.png (315 KB, 407x417) Image search: [Google]
1461534799084.png
315 KB, 407x417
You got called back to this world by the help helper pepe and his Spain obsession.
You should thank Funland desu
>>
File: cuerpodecristo.jpg (43 KB, 460x903) Image search: [Google]
cuerpodecristo.jpg
43 KB, 460x903
>>
>>58825652
yes
i didn't see jesus or angels or shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.