[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SERIOUS QUESTION STOP SCROLLING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: RobqiPHgQDw (1).jpg (234 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
RobqiPHgQDw (1).jpg
234 KB, 1280x853
Comrades, Tsar Putin 1 decided to gift any russkie a hectare of free land in the far east in the permanent ice area. What can I do with it?
What can I grow in there for sale?
Where to sell?
What would you do with it?
>>
>wait for climate change
>???
>profit
>>
Does the far east have decent internet?
>>
>>58818274
I will die sooner than the global warming will melt that land.
>>
Go there and grow some balls
Then go and impregnate some mongols
Reverse KHAN'D unomsayin?
>>
>>58818291
Decent Internet is everywhere in Russia. Even mobile one. I pay less than a dollar for H+ unlimited Internet.
>>
>>58818208
>What would you do with it?
nothing. If it was worth anything they wouldn't give it to you. And if you did find a way to make it worth something, they'd steal it from you.

Why the fuck is Putin trying to get people to move there anyway? He should be moving as many people as possible to along the Chinese boarder.
>>
>>58818295
You can still keep it for your grandkids or something. It's kinda useless now so at least someone from your family will profit later
>>
>>58818208
>What can I grow in there for sale?
>What would you do with it?
cannabis on a hydroponic basement
>>
>>58818297
The problem is you can't involve foreigners. I'd lend it to chinks.
>>
File: images.jpg (90 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
90 KB, 720x539
>>58818423
i wonder how much the infraestructure investment would cost until the bucks start rolling in
it ain't easy but a man can dream
>>
File: 1458631222216.jpg (16 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
1458631222216.jpg
16 KB, 374x250
Get a lot of Russians to accept land in the same area. Keep it undeveloped as a nature preserve.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.