[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people drink a lot of tea and coffee in your country? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: coffee.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
302 KB, 1920x1440
Do people drink a lot of tea and coffee in your country?
Do you drink them?
Do you have a kettle or do you use microwave to boil water like a savage?
>>
I drink about ten cups of tea a day which I boil in a kettle
>>
File: 3252.jpg (22 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
3252.jpg
22 KB, 550x412
>>58817215
In my country we like to drink "Mate", it's some kind of tea i suppose.
>>
>>58817215

More coffee than tea. But yeah, a lot.

I have a tea kettle, a moka pot, and one of those capsule Nespresso coffeemakers.
>>
People drink a lot of coffee, especially in the north. (can seem counterintuitive, but just think about how Norway drinks much more coffee than Italy). Tea is much less popular, some people drink it from time to time but I think it's seen as feminine/gay.

I drink coffee for the taste or when I really need a kick or a break (especially since I quit smoking). I try not to drink it everyday because I want the caffeine to stay effective on me.

I only drink tea when I'm hungover, goes down much better than coffee. I use an electric kettle.
>>
>>58817215
No drinks tea over here that is a meme spread by the kafir
>>
3 coppa cohhee a day
>>
Both coffee and tea are popular here. I only drink tea, but I have a kettle.
>>
Everyone drinks coffee here. I don't know anyone who is a true teafag though most people drink it on occasion.
>>
>>58817215
>Do people drink a lot of tea and coffee in your country?
Yes, being mate the tea I most commonly drink.
>Do you drink them?
Yes, same as the asnwer above.
>Do you have a kettle or do you use microwave to boil water like a savage?
I boil in a kettle.
>>58817410
Mate as a tea would be "mate cocido", your pic is an infusion.
>>
>>58817215
>Do people drink a lot of tea and coffee in your country?
I wouldn't say a lot. The regular cup in the morning and at work during lunch. Maybe a cup in the evening. This is what I think is normal consumption.
There is also abnormal consumption. Programmers and designers. They literally stench of coffee.
>Do you drink them?
I drink a lot of coffee, yes. But I've been trying to substitute for guarana juice and other interesting stuff because teeth get too yellow from constant smoking and coffee drinking kek.
>Do you have a kettle or do you use microwave to boil water like a savage?
Electric kettle or if that fails the gas stove.

>>58817410
It's technically a herbal infusion I think. Tea is made from the tea plant.
>>
Tea is haram here
>>
>>58817476
>one of those capsule Nespresso coffeemakers
I bought one of those, but it was quite bad. returned to the good old moka a few days later.
>>
I drink tea in winter and mate in summer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.