[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you really believe Japan hates foreigners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: cover_283015102008.jpg (79 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
cover_283015102008.jpg
79 KB, 500x490
>"Japan is the most racist country on earth."
>"Japanese people are so xenophobic."

Are these just mere memes only used by and spread among autistic faggets to jokingly offend us Japanese on this board, or really what most foreigners outside Japan believe are true?

I want honest replies only, not another autist shitbanting from you.
>>
File: weeaboos.jpg (29 KB, 680x387) Image search: [Google]
weeaboos.jpg
29 KB, 680x387
>Us Japanese
>>
>>58816049
Oh, I don't like this old meme too.
>>
.∧_∧
.(`・ω・) Never.
ノ^yヽ
ヽノ==|ノ
.../ l|
>>
I was under the impression it was true.

You guys dont mind tourists but dont like when they move here permanently

With that said I know there are quite a few sweaboos in Japan
>>
Grow some thicker skin, kid. Why do you even care what some random idiot on a cartoon board says or thinks. Why don't you go out and get a job and a social life then you won't have to tie your personal ego to your country's image on the internet
>>
It's a lie perpetuated by racists. They want to justify their racism by saying everyone is racist, not just white people.
>>
>>58816318
Yeah I was under the same impression.
>>
>>58816372
Kek people actually think this way

All the nice POC live hand in hand kekekeke
>>
What are Japanese opinions on bright, piercing blue eyes?
>>
>>58816478
Japan paid reparations for their colonialism to Korea. When will white people do the same? Oh wait, it's politically unpopular to do so because whites are racist...
>>
>>58816018
>Do you really believe Japan hates foreigners
yes and no
i'm sure japan has mixed feelings. on one hand they're afraid of foreigners and on the other hand they're proud that japanese stuff is appreciated
AFAIK japanese people always was afraid of the weird
>>
Somehow that became the stereotype, but having been there once I can attest it's not true at all. I've had people (away from 4chan) ask me if that is true so apparently they think it is.
>>
ive just met a few of them so i cant say surely but they were good people and not more racists than other countries people
>>
>>58816541
>Japan paid reparations for their colonialism to Korea.

But they didn't.
>>
>>58816693
>99.5% Japanese
>hundreds of Japanese politicians, including the PM, call blacks in America inferior and therefore the reason America is dumber than average
>thousands of restaraunts that ban gaijin from entering
>infinite "racial studies" to show the supposed vast genetic difference between Koreans and Japanese
>school textbooks into the 80's that literally considered the Yamato race as the most superior race in Asia
>>
>>58816728
Shut the fuck up and educate yourself you stupid piece of shit.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea
>>
>>58816865
Aside from Japan being japanese, the rest is all bullshit or blatant exaggeration. Don't even say it's just hyperbole.
>>
>>58816534
for most its "exotic" as positive.
>>
>>58816903
No where in your source is there a mention of reparations. It's only property damage done by the Japanese to the South Korean GOVERNMENT. Nothing else.

From your source
>There has been a constant call from the South Korean public (and to some extent, Japanese with left or liberal political leaning) that Japan should compensate Korean individuals who suffered from Japanese colonial rule. Also, the 1996 U.N. resolution by Commission On Human Rights recommended Japan to accept legal responsibility and pay compensation to individual victims of Japanese military sexual slavery, known as "comfort women".[8] The Japanese government has refused to do so, arguing that it settled issues on a government-to-government basis under the 1965 agreement. However, the 1965 agreement was not intended to settle individual claims against Japan for war crime or crimes against humanity as South Korean documents presented during the negotiations specifically excluded claims for personal injuries incurred by Japan's violations of international laws.[9]
>>
>>58817078
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/29/world/asia/comfort-women-south-korea-japan.html?referer=
>The agreement, in which Japan made an apology and promised an $8.3 million payment that would provide care for the women
Don't ever give me a (you) ever again you racist piece of crap.
>>
>>58816949
I am Japanese-American and I have been there for many years of my life. My family is US Air Force and we were based there almost my entire life.

Only after the 2011 earthquake did we leave.

Absolutely everything I said is fact.

The PM from the 80's-90's said exactly what stated. Hundreds of LDP politicians defended him as being "historically accurate".
They have thousands of shops that ban foreigners. I have seen them many times with my own eyes. Liberal Tokyo and Nagoya are not the only cities in Japan...

The textbook I grew up with clearly stated that Yamato were the superior race of the Asian races. It felt like I was reading a 1960's Southern US textbook.
>>
>>58817209
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/04/17/commentary/japan-commentary/rebooting-stalled-comfort-women-deal/

Fucking kill yourself you lying piece of shit.
>>
Japanese Americans can't speak/read Japanese.

how did you read text book?
>>
>>58817246
Having been to Kyoto, Osaka, Takayama, Chigasaki and Kamakura I've never once seen a store or restaurant that barred entry to foreigners. Even if those exist it's probably not expressive.
I have however seen a sign like that in Tokyo. Guess where? Kabukicho. It was probably a pink salon or something. Not really something I'd miss.
>>
>>58817392
Not every American is a monolingual fat racist retarded jingoist.
>>
>>58817424
When did you go?

I was in Japan 1996-2011.
>>
>>58817512
>>
File: cersei.png (320 KB, 355x437) Image search: [Google]
cersei.png
320 KB, 355x437
>>58816865
>call blacks in America inferior and therefore the reason America is dumber than average

Based nips always saying the truth.
>>
>>58817424
me too.
>>
Having lived in Osaka for five years, with decent profiency in the language before arriving, working as a fairly high salary consultant and i was still considered subhuman snow nigger by almost everyone i encountered in the country.
Since then i have spread anti-Japanese propaganda, making large point out of Japanese crimes when building the Greater Asia and following in Kenji Mizoguchi's footprints by showing how terribly Nipps have treated their women.
>>
>>58817620
And of course, i dont forget to tell that Japanese are indeed Ainus - who they've persecuted from the times before Shogun rule - according to the latest genome research.

So fuck you Japanese, you're almost as disgusting as Russians.
>>
>>58816372
> They want to justify their racism by saying everyone is racist, not just white people.

But this is true. Do you really think out of all the races only whites can hate another race? Just because you watch nothing but leftist media does not mean what they say is true.
>>
>>58817750
Other races can be prejudiced, not racist. Japan tries to be racist, and got BTFO by a white country (America) because they wanted to maintain their monopoly on racism.
>>
File: 1461977821934.jpg (75 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461977821934.jpg
75 KB, 540x540
why do japs hate koreans and chinese so much?

As a half chinese/korean guy, im scared to visit japan
>>
>>58818170
Don't worry.
We hate the Chinese/Korean less than the Chinese/Korean hate Japan.

Also aren't you already Canadian?
>>
>>58817620
Huutista
>>
>>58817620
>t. yellow ass snow nigga
this nigga just has such a persecution complex and a hitomshiri habit as if you nigga be the said jap niggas. even if your story was true its ridiculous that you still cant get over it and fall into propagating memes on the weebest site.

>>58818170
never come here and go to another 3rd world shithole, or keep away from 4chan. if anything id rather tell you that do something for the actual realistic problem that japanese cant travel to china, especially its countryside, alone anymore.
>>
>>58819300
Getting mad, my slant eyed fiend.
By the way, i ruined the company that i was 'consulting' and the company director did seppuku. The Finnish company actually cashed quite well from the job, about 80 million yuros.
>>
>>58819719
all i can say is get over it. theres nothing more than the sad and pathetic fact that you still get in a weebboard.
>>
>>58817246
>Japanese-American

Stopped reading right there, nobody cares about what you have to say.
>>
File: 1357334197292.jpg (4 KB, 240x171) Image search: [Google]
1357334197292.jpg
4 KB, 240x171
>>58816018
In my experience, the Japanese are friendly towards foreigners while expressing a healthy amount of caution towards people of other ethnic of cultural groups.

It is entirely possible to be xenophilic while still being wary of foreign influences.
>>
>>58818170
Don't be, I'm 100% Chinese and I never got shit for being Chinese because they couldn't even tell anyways since my eyes are smaller like the Japs.

I don't especially like Japanese people but I can respect what they do to protect their culture.

>>58819300
That's funny actually, Japan gets shit for discriminating against foreigners, but good fucking luck to any Japanese guy who visits China. China is one of the safest countries in the world to visit - unless you're Japanese.
>>
>>58821298
>>58819300
wtf? Do japanese people really get attacked in China? I didn't know this.

From my experience in Korea, Japanese people actually get along with locals the most easily out of all foreigners.
>>
>>58822040
in big cities you wont come across such problems that much unless you go into ghettos, but in the countryside you are gonna encounter such insecure situations.

as you can tell even though korea gets some radical anti japan activists they are hardly up to japanese tourists and those residents living there, but in china its not like that. veteran backpackers aside, normal japanese havent been able to travel to the countryside without some tourism since they started anti japan propaganda throughout in the country.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.