[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What nationality does your cunts people get along with the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (733 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
733 KB, 1500x1500
What nationality does your cunts people get along with the most? What nationally do they not get along with?
>>
THAT PIC

ITS FUCKING WITH MY BRAIN
>>
>>58815109

every1 2bh
>>
>>58815109
>What nationality does your cunts people get along with the most?
American
>What nationally do they not get along with?
American
>>
>>58815146
if you concentrate on one of the leafs it stops but if you move your eyes it moves

your mind is making up things for you

it is a trait of consciousness
>>
>>58815109
Luckily the UK is sort of in the middle ground between being outgoing and reclusive, so we can get on with most people. The only country I know people commonly struggle with at work is Germans, because they don't care about being funny and that's an essential part of english culture
>>
Probably Colombians
>>
Even though I grew up near white americans I struggle to get along with them

I feel like they are too soft and are overtly serious most of the time, niggers are much more pleasant
>>
>get along with
No one.
>not get along with
Everyone.
>>
we get along with alberto but we hate our muslim neighbors
>>
>>58815146
Only white people can handle this image. It's part of a series of tests
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.