[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your girlfriend is pregnant. You come how early from a hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pregnant woman glass of wine.jpg (79 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
pregnant woman glass of wine.jpg
79 KB, 660x371
Your girlfriend is pregnant.

You come how early from a hard day of work and find her smoking a cigarette and drinking a glass of wine.

You find out that she's been doing this regularly for a while now.

What do you do? If she's been doing it for a long time your baby is probably already damaged by that point and doomed to retardation.
>>
>>58813499
sneak a fuckton of vitamin c in her meals, induce miscarriage, file for divorce and find a new east european waifu
>>
>>58813499
>You come how early from a hard day of work

nope
>>
File: 1462209331706.webm (231 KB, 708x392) Image search: [Google]
1462209331706.webm
231 KB, 708x392
Seagal that hoe
>>
>>58813499
>find her smoking a cigarette
>Dating anyone that smokes cancer sticks
>>
>getting your girlfriend pregnant
>>
>>58813795
That tactical rotation
>>
>>58813884
>not wanting to have at least four Aryan babies to ensure the preservation of the white race
>>
>Implying I have a girlfriend
>>
>>58813913
Pure operatorkino
>>
>>58813499
>dating a smoker or an alcoholic
>>
>>58813499

At least it won't be a nigger...

It won't.. right?
>>
>>58814227
Hehe that's the twist
>>
>>58813944
>aquire gf
>less fun then guys
>needy
>wants to talk all the time about nothing

I was rused
>>
>>58813499
Abortion if it isn't too late
>>
You obviously abort both of them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.