[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hoping some /eire/ poster can answer this question for me, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: irish_folk.jpg (90 KB, 634x446) Image search: [Google]
irish_folk.jpg
90 KB, 634x446
Hoping some /eire/ poster can answer this question for me, but how often would you say that your typical Irishman wags his shillelagh at people in a given week?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>58813170

I dunno, how often does your typical yank shoot up a school in a given week?
>>
>>58813422
Were you wagging your shillelagh in the air when you wrote that?
>>
>>58813552

Is your keyboard covered in bbq sauce after you wrote that?
>>
Does wag your shillelagh mean waving your schlong?
>>
>>58813971

It could. Like if you said wave your wurst.
>>
>>58814048
Ah I see. What else could it mean?
Also: Wurst refers to very large and thick sausage. Würstchen is like hotdog sausages.
>>
>>58813657
What is the most traditional way to wag a shillelagh? Do you hold it by the knob or do you grip it by the shaft? Do you have to grumble and scratch yourself with your other hand as you do it?

Again, I'm asking for a friend. Thanks.
>>
>>58813170

They all look the same, small gene pool or what?
>>
>>58814202
Why would you want them to look any different?
Irish and scottish lasses are literal 10/10s
>>
>>58814202
relatives more like
>>
>>58814177

it's a type of stick cut from blackthorn used for walking and fighting

>>58814183

I suppose your way is to lube your hand up with bbq sauce and just dive right into the rolls of fat to find yourself, who knows, you might get lucky and find a chicken wing? You wont be finding any foreskin though, the kikes cut it off ye
>>
>>58814354
What would Irish people think of a half german half brit with a british accent who does a very terrible irish accent but is working on it?
Would he be welcome? Would I find great craic there or would I be shunned?
>>
>>58814354
>used for walking and fighting
And wagging.

>>58814354
>lube your hand up with bbq sauce
Masturbation is a sin, for shame.
>>
>>58814430

Don't attempt to do any Irish accents and you'll be grand. We're called the land of a hundred thousand welcomes for a reason.

Out of curiosity, where in the country is the accent your doing from? we have loads. There are two accents just for Dublin city alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee_N3g4ORLk
>>
>>58814588
It's sort of just a mashup of everything, it's really bad.
How can I learn to do one properly? I just love them so much. I do a great scottish accent if that helps.
>>
>>58814539

Well, off to the synagogue with you then to be absolved, you can get yourself a bucket of gravy and some freedom fries while your there, don't forget to tip your rabbi, applaud when he's finished and leave the safety on for fucks sake

>>58814681

Well, I'll tell you one thing, you won't get it from watching films because I have never heard anything remotely like the way we talk in a film in my life
>>
I wave my shillelagh at my family every morning at breakfast. At work I ensure I present my shillelagh to my employees at least twice weekly to assert my dominance. Sex with my wife consists of waving my shillelagh vigorously until I climax on her face.

shillelagh
>>
Having a crap load of them come years ago and now there is a bunch of people who still annoyingly call themselves Irish and celebrate a traditional holiday of cabbage, cornbeef and genetic disposition to drunkenness.

Worst part.
>>
>>58814831
Yeah I know, I've been a long time fan of Facts.
>>
>>58815184
>cabbage, cornbeef
what does cornbeef and cabbage have to do with St. Paddy's day
>genetic disposition to drunkenness.
I've never once drank on St. Paddys day, pull the lard out of your ears it's affecting your brain.
>>
lucky charms aren't magically delicious
>>
>>58815423

I was talking about the US people who consider themselves 'irish' you know the genetic retard offspring who fled from potato land and reproduced like rabbits all over America. I guess you are to drunk to understand me right now...it's ok...I am use to dealing with you type of people.
>>
>>58815920
why don't you do something about it then Elliot.
We couldn't care less about """"""irish"""""""" americans so if your country has the time to shoot up some schools why don't you get up off your ass and shoot up those pubs in boston instead of letting the mudslims do the work for you.
>>
literally never heard of shillelaghs before i looked up irish martial arts on wikipedia
>>58815423
americans think we eat corned beef
its disgusting rubbery fatty meat tb h
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 203x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 203x192
>>58816596
>Americans think that we...
>>
>>58816316

I am not sure I care about you either O'reilly. You're misplaced drunken Irish aggression is really becoming, why don't you go take it out on the wife/girlfriend I am sure that will make you feel better before you pass out.
>>
>>58816937
>le roleplay as le nativist maymay
its not 1879 anymore
>>
>>58816937
>can't say shit back other than the typical "no u" response
Fucking hell rodgers, I gave you advise to something you whine about, something you could do something about and you don't have the bollock to see it through, that or you're in the position that you can't even see your legs let alone your bollock and that chair of yours is creaking like your fork scraping the plate for seconds.
>>
>>58817075

Another stupid american 'irishman'
>>
>>58817425

I don't understand...any of that.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.