[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Whatsapp banned in your country? Brazil Yes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: logo-promo.jpg (57 KB, 937x492) Image search: [Google]
logo-promo.jpg
57 KB, 937x492
Is Whatsapp banned in your country?

Brazil
Yes.
>>
Wait 'til they ban your internet. /int/ would be like heaven.
>>
But why ? It's not even banned in China
>>
No
I remember an /int/ thread that said it will but...
>>
>>58808035
>Brazil
>Yes.
why?
>>
>>58808269
Apes can't use that technology anyway.
>>
>>58808196
>>58808269
Brazilian courts wanted to get at peoples' private conversations, Whatsapp wouldn't gib them, so they arrested Mexican Zuckerberg
>>
Nice to see that WhatsApp are actually standing up for their customers' privacy. Unless it's all a big juke.

I use Signal since it had end-to-end encryption earlier, but Whatsapp seems to be more popular.
>>
>>58808196
>>58808269
The government asked Whatsapp to have access to some messages for investigations. Whatsapp denied it, so government got butthurt and banned it for 3 days only.

They've already done it before.
>>
How are they going to do that? I thought whatsapp uses internet to deliver messages.
t. not knower
>>
>>58808377
why? are you a terrorist?
>>
>>58808422
>>58808365
oh well, they havent gone full erdogan yet then.
>>
>>58808422
>demanding access to end-to-end encrypted texts

old people were a mistake
>>
Whatsapp are saying they don't even have the information that's being requested. Truth or lie?
>>
>>58808467
N-no, I'm just a tinfoiler who associates with other tinfoilers.
>>
>>58808524
>Not only do we encrypt messages end-to-end on WhatsApp to keep people's information safe and secure, we also don't keep your chat history on our servers. When you send an end-to-end encrypted message, no one else can read it -- not even us.

If it's not true it should be

desu

This should be the standard for all messaging services
>>
>Brazil was among the NSA's biggest critics in 2013 after former agency contractor Edward Snowden leaked details of its spying operations. In response, Brazil announced the construction of a $185 million fiber optic pipeline that would carry Internet data to and from Portugal, bypassing the United States and reducing the chances of interception by U.S. authorities.

LITERALLY PERMEATED
>>
>using centralised means of communications
Kek
>>
File: please hel.png (32 KB, 1065x345) Image search: [Google]
please hel.png
32 KB, 1065x345
Brazil is crying out for hel, /int/
>>
>>58808422
As if they couldn't just hack them
>>
I'm glad the brazilian judicial system is strong and independent but judges should be better advised and legislators should also learn how technology (and in this case, encryption) works.
>>
>>58808832
> Cool is not it ?
>>
>>58808903
>Trying to teach a man that almost believes he is some sort of demi god anything
Most of them don`t even look at our faces.
T. was a trainee in a state court
>>
>>58809139
The old guard is a bunch of cunts, since most of them were just appointed instead of doing the public selection tests that are the norm now. But the newest batches of judges are actually not a huge load of entitled cunts.
t. Lawyer
>>
>>58808035
why?
>>
is brazil goverment erdogan tier?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.