[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your country is a literal joke This actually happened.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Capture+_2016-05-03-15-05-08-1.png (197 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-05-03-15-05-08-1.png
197 KB, 1440x960
>your country is a literal joke
This actually happened.
>>
Or maybe it's reverse psychology
>>
No such thing as true freedom
Else it would be free journalism without interests
And since there is always some investment somewhere journalism can only say what needs to be said

Freedom of information is still a pipe-dream anywhere
>>
How many people you think got Hash-Shashinated over this fuck-up
>>
>>58806715

i love egypt so much
why arent there more posters from there its a pretty big country
>>
>>58806715
How does it feel to be a country that has been going downhill for 5000 years?
>>
>>58806862
A bunch. High profile arrests were made of two journalists and a bunch more are in deep shit.

>>58806995
There's like four of us, not sure why we're so few though. I'm wondering the same thing of Subsaharan African countries though.

>>58807094
badman.
It's like riding a cart that's accelerating down a hill while and you need to jump the fuck out of it before it crashes. Oh, and the cart is carrying an explosive.
I need to move out of here.
>>
>>58807299
Enslave the Jews again
>>
>>58807330
We tried in 1973, didn't work
>>
>>58806715
and sadly nothing will happen and no justice will be done

your country might be a joke but it isn't funny
>>
>>58806715
>in your country journalists are literal jokes

All they ever do is to try to whore-up the biggest click-bait articles they can.
>>
What's their issue with journalists? I remember some time ago a mob just up and attacked western journalists. Nobody likes bad press but c'mon
>>
Just keep the cycle rolling.
Stage a coup and elect a populist Islamist who'll wreck the economy and metastasize the government with ideologues.
Then, when you get tired of him, you can stage another coup and elect yet another repressive dictator supported by the military deep-state.
>>
>>58806715
just b urself
>>
>>58807524
For the last month the Journalists' Syndicate (kind of like the union or the guild) has been the main spot for protests against whatever issue.
This week, there was an arrest warrant against two journalists (their charges were "spreading lies" and "conspiring to topple the ruling regime")
They weren't found in their homes, so for the first time in history, the police decides to break into the syndicate where they're hiding. This violates rules stated explicitly in the constitution.
Big protests happen around the syndicate.
Police force looks like shit (even more than it used to)

>>58807410
Well, there was a cop who killed a civilian a few weeks ago and justice was done to him, so it's possible. It's an institutional issue this time though so probably not.

>>58807764
It looks like a cycle, but I really doubt it will happen the same way next time. I mean it's likely going to be another clusterfuck but not the same thing. People are learning and Islamists are highly discredited, and the military is losing face too.
>>
>>58807878
>conspiring to topple the ruling regime

But it worked out so well the last time.
>>
>>58807397
Never give up on something on the first attempt. Push yourself until you succeed!
>>
>>58807949
These accusations are given out to those deemed as a danger to the current system. Lots of random activists are charged with this every so often.

Even if it were actually true though, I'm in favor of it. It shouldn't have been done last time in retrospect; because we were actually on track with a democratically elected president (he managed to convince everybody that he literally retarded, but that's another story).
It's a different story now because the military is unapologetically in control of everything.

>>58808038
That was actually the third or fourth attempt, the earlier ones we just lost so much that when we just managed to cut our losses we decided to peace out of that
>>
>>58808217
Honestly, disarray seems to be the norm all over the world. Maybe democracy was a mistake, but I can't imagine a military junta being any better.

Hopefully things will fix themselves like with Spain, where the despots eventually died and everyone left just decided to pick up democracy.
>>
>>58807397
;^)
>>
>>58806715
wondering if egypt would be great again if there were no muslamis
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.