[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ausfailia increasing taxes on alcohol again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 12662266134971.jpg (49 KB, 429x409) Image search: [Google]
12662266134971.jpg
49 KB, 429x409
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569687/Childcare-new-mums-work-small-business-tax-cuts-create-jobs-money-schools-Budget-2016-affect-yes-cigarettes-alcohol-prices-up.html

Say good bye to your cheap goon nanny cucks.
>>
I live in a nanny state, what of it, cunt?
>>
good

in democracy 3 this is how you can get people out of poverty
>>
That's gay. Alcohol should be a human right. They should issue ever Aussie a keg a week.
>>
>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
>downright draconian gun laws
>need a license for fucking air rifles
>airsoft is banned
>LASER pointers are banned
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
>novelty toy-like lighters are banned
>smokeless tobacco is banned
>toys containing beads are banned
>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle
>plain packaging on cigarettes
>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
>many violent games and movies banned
>video games are expensive as shit
>no self defense allowed
>hoverboards banned
>>
>>58803329
>Daily Mail
The government has to win an election before they can implement any of it.
>>
>Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.

CS Lewis describes Australia perfectly.
>>
>>58803419
why the fuck are strayans treated like children by their government

dont even give me the muh kinder egg crap. you guys are much worse than us when it comes to this
>>
>>58804796
Because being so isolated people have to listen to the government, because it's

comfier and safer than needing to fight back, it's a good thing we aren't getting flooded by imm.. spoke too soob
>>
>>58803329
>implying I'm poor
>>
20 dollar cigarettes
40 dollar vodka
Australia
>>
>>58803329
There's literally no mention of the alcohol excise in the budget. Tobacco is going up, but not alcohol.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.