[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Americans so stupid and fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: average american.jpg (764 KB, 2868x1920) Image search: [Google]
average american.jpg
764 KB, 2868x1920
>>
desu it really pains me that the richest country in the world is filled with such scum retards

even worse is that they export that culture all over the world
>>
Cheap and abundant unhealthy food. An increasingly sedentary lifestyle. Poor educational standards. Niggers.

Stuff like that. I would expect a smart European such as yourself capable of deducing that.
>>
rich does not mean freedom from poverty

and fat can also be from stress or just a kind of psychology of need

recently i had a talk with someone basically it is a lot like the trap of poverty once you are fat it's doubly hard to get out of it because you just need and have to eat

not because it tastes good or satisfies some primal need but because it is an addiction, you know like crack

and being stupid is a commonality everywhere

what you see is the people laid bare and you somehow think america is special in this

this is wrong, other countries have the chance and the opportunity to hide their average compatriots, we can't

as eisenhower said the eyes of the world are upon you, as in us
>>
>>58802757
But that's a nigger. Niggers are from Africa, not the Americas.
>>
File: image33-612x434.jpg (94 KB, 612x434) Image search: [Google]
image33-612x434.jpg
94 KB, 612x434
>>58802757
I've gone to college in america, and i literally never saw girls that fat. The biggest difference was that the popular girls were chubby like pic related and they had lots of self confidence even though they were chubby. They could have been skinny if they switched to diet coke and stopped having mayonnaise on their sandwiches, but never cared
>>
>>58804217
>when autism kicks in
>shit that never happened
>>
Honestly it depends on where you are. I grew up in a pretty middle class suburb with tons of fat people, along with many fit people. Now I live in a pretty rich city right by Manhattan and just about everyone who lives here is in very good shape.

Down south just about everyone is a fucking whale.
>>
The underclass is the majority of every country. You're going to be seeing them more often than the rest of the constituency but let's be honest, we're essentially just human livestock and not representative of the better people that any nation has to offer. Nutritional health and intelligence aren't terribly important for those whose sole purpose is perform menial labor and be taxed for it.
>>
>>58802757
Same reason why Germans are stupid and ugly, genetics.
>>
>>58802757
Most of them are descendants of British
So their food must be Anglo-Saxonic.
How can they fat sein?
>>
>>58802757
I am Asian expat. American diet is shit, portions are large, and no one cares about self image. Don't give a fuck if they are fat, they don't skin care, or go to the gym. At least most of them. Many try but give up after 1 day of changing diet, working out, and taking care of their body. Then they embrace feminist accept yourself shot.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1097x1194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1097x1194
>>58807994
>>58802757

Anglos are fat as fuck
>>
/polak/ here

Been to most European and some African countries, but nowhere found such amounts of low quality food as in here. You can enter literally any shop and number of just-heat-up products will be tremendous.

Not a coincidence Walmart failed in Germany (and some other countries I dun remember), but not in UK.
>>
They hate us because they ain't us.
>>
du ein hamgurhar
>>
Why are Germans so stupid and fat?
>>
File: NYC yoga.jpg (723 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
NYC yoga.jpg
723 KB, 1024x768
>>58808326
>they don't skin care, or go to the gym.
What the fuck ever, bro.
>>
>>58809748
>nyc
>>
>>58809868
>>
>>58804217
never understood the culture behind sorority and frat clubs in college
>>
>>58810598
Have you ever played video games online? You ever notice how the good/skilled players will always naturally form "clans"? It's the exact same principle.
>>
>>58809748
>This view is what you get when the most influential, globalized and flourished city of the world has kept its fundamental principle until 2016 and let people follow any sort of dream or desire they have

Should humanity continue?
>>
>>58811730
then whats with the greek names?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.